Brothel Pregnancies and Surrogate Pregnancies

river_song25

May 12, 2016
I was wondering. Is there any chance of making it so that you can get pregnant from one of your customers at the Brothel? Unless Madame Kat is providing 'protection' for the customers and her female staff, I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. *lol*

Or maybe even a way to sell our bodies as surrogates, the way our 'mystery mom' did for our dad for lots of money. *lol*

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Whoring currently cannot result in pregnancy.
You can rent your womb at Breedwell Station, after either mothering 5 children or selling 132 gallons of cum at New Texas' male milker.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
The brothel customers are stated to use condoms, and there is Breedwell where you can be a surrogate parent for Galotians(?).

And Steele's mother was not a surrogate, she and Victor are stated to have loved each other, and there's a photo of the three of you after your birth.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
And Steele's mother was not a surrogate, she and Victor are stated to have loved each other, and there's a photo of the three of you after your birth.

It's a midway point, in that Victor just called one of his old booty calls and went "You wanna make babby with me?". Not exactly a relationship of love leading to child, since the whole point of it was for the kid.

At least that's how I remember it.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
It's a midway point, in that Victor just called one of his old booty calls and went "You wanna make babby with me?". Not exactly a relationship of love leading to child, since the whole point of it was for the kid.

At least that's how I remember it.
And it's impossible that he felt love for her just because he wanted a designer baby?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
As appealing as it would be having a risk of getting pregnant from your clients at Beths, someone would have to write pregnancy stuff for all possible clients as AFAIK, full on generic pregnancies are frowned upon.

edit: ...he said, completely forgetting all the generic eggnancies in the game...

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
There are plenty of full on generic pregnancies, indeed they are overwhelmingly the norm. Also I don't think there's any mention of condoms in Beth's (unless I'm misremembering Reaha's scenes?). You could just include the chance of a random generic pregnancy if you whored unprotected, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Issue I see (aside from the fact I'm not the one who's going to do it) is that there actually isn't enough generic coreward pregnancies to make it believable/worthwhile. Currently there's no ausar preg, no kui-tan preg, no kaithrit preg... list goes on. Until there's a decent suite of those I don't see the point.

Reactions: null_blank

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
She kinda was. Yeah, it was one of his old booty calls but once the nursery was introduced Steele Jr's childhood is revealed. They're raised exclusively by Victor and the nursebot.

I'm sure he has fuzzies for everyone he knocked up but that was def. a favor/financial arrangement.