Brothel Manager v1.0

Rfpnj

Sep 24, 2015
You want opinions, Your a thief, your buttons and icons are from Whoremaster. You have nothing here to show you really have done anything different, Your daily report is close to what is used for Whoremaster as well. All you have done is build it in flash, a engine that is dying a slow death.

You want us to support a rip-off, i for one will not do so

kozex

Mar 15, 2016
You want opinions, Your a thief, your buttons and icons are from Whoremaster. You have nothing here to show you really have done anything different, Your daily report is close to what is used for Whoremaster as well. All you have done is build it in flash, a engine that is dying a slow death.

You want us to support a rip-off, i for one will not do so

Well whoremaster is game i enjoyed playing so what i did is not rip off but a new refreshment that is making this similar game with aditional features like sound,animations and many other things to come in future.

What i think is adult games need more brothel a like games so i dont see anything bad in trying to improve older games and getting them in other platforms whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:

mercylost

Nov 13, 2015
 i did is not rip off but a new refreshment

What i think is adult games need more brothel a like games so i dont see anything bad in trying to improve older games and getting them in other platforms whatsoever.

Words of encouragement.
Hey, I think you doing this as a college student is awesome. However, right now your Brothel Manager looks like a defective clone.
Here's my advice:

Polish the English for your Patreon and game. Seriously. Alphas with buggy programming & mediocre art are acceptable, but alphas with bad English lose respect and future supporters. Your audience won't be supportive just because English is your second language. They're consumers. They're not counselors or friends.

Put "inspired by Whoremaster" in the description. Copying, ripping off, and refreshing all mean different things in different cultures. Thus, in China, this is a refreshment. However, in the U.S. this is a theft if not cited.

Ripoff. That's my life advice for everything. Every "new" thing is just a modification of something old. What differentiates innovation from theft is personal adaptation and presentation.

Many innovators begin as cheap knock offs.  However, until you can prove your product is more than that, don't anticipate financial support.

Good luck. Seriously. You're already brave enough to post a rough draft here. Most of our population lurks here dreaming about contributing or producing. Yet, they never do. So, stay brave, keep improving, and give us something worth supporting.  :thumbsup:

kozex

Mar 15, 2016
Words of encouragement.
Hey, I think you doing this as a college student is awesome. However, right now your Brothel Manager looks like a defective clone.
Here's my advice:

Polish the English for your Patreon and game. Seriously. Alphas with buggy programming & mediocre art are acceptable, but alphas with bad English lose respect and future supporters. Your audience won't be supportive just because English is your second language. They're consumers. They're not counselors or friends.

Put "inspired by Whoremaster" in the description. Copying, ripping off, and refreshing all mean different things in different cultures. Thus, in China, this is a refreshment. However, in the U.S. this is a theft if not cited.

Ripoff. That's my life advice for everything. Every "new" thing is just a modification of something old. What differentiates innovation from theft is personal adaptation and presentation.

Many innovators begin as cheap knock offs.  However, until you can prove your product is more than that, don't anticipate financial support.

Good luck. Seriously. You're already brave enough to post a rough draft here. Most of our population lurks here dreaming about contributing or producing. Yet, they never do. So, stay brave, keep improving, and give us something worth supporting.  :thumbsup:

Well i worked on some applications mostly and minigames on other platforms before. I learned flash just 3 weeks ago and it took me around 2 and half weeks to make this game, as i said this is more just a test version to see how my first flash game concept will perform.I am planing to continue working on it until i get some solid flash and 2d graphics skill.And then i will make adult rpg game of high quality.

But i will stick on this one for some time atleast.

Jing

Aug 27, 2015
I honestly agree with what was said above the game needs polish but you are up against a lot of competition, whoremaster/brothel sim are all great games. Whoremaster has a slightly active modding community's backing it up as well. You need to make your game stand out its fine for it to look bad as long as it gets the feel across. Look how much Breeding season has changed if you ever played the first model of it. it was a buggy mess but it had enough potential to attract more people to the project.

I get that you want to create your own game but in my mind, there are two games based the hentai brothel sim game (have no clue what came first). Slavemaker and Whore Master, The former focused on the training aspect of sim brothel and improved while doing away with almost all of the managing aspect. Whoremaster had less training in favor of more characters and management. You have to stand out from both of these I get that you liked Whoremaster but you need to distinguish yourself in an interesting way.

like Mercylost I think you've done good posting a draft here I have honestly played the hell out of all games I've mentioned and hope this game rises to meet their standards.

P.S Please don't put text of an image it makes both the text and the image look terrible make a text box or something

BigBadCat

Aug 27, 2015
My feedback:
1. It would be great to have an option to turn off the sound. All this moans can be too repetitive.
2. Game's screen doesn't scale well: at my resolution (1680*1050) game's top right corner stretches right into blog's links.
3. Grinding money can be too tiring. It would be good to let "Next" button to appear without delay, so grinding can be faster, at least.
4. It seems pregnancy is a bad thing in your game, but some people (like me) find it hot. It would be nice to put notice about abortion at girl's screen, rather than day's performance.