Brint All Night Scene

Missfit

Dec 14, 2016
Hello,
I was just curious what (If any) difference there is between 'Yes Sir' and 'Yes Daddy' response options when you're with Brint for the all-night BJ scene? The wiki indicates that the same thing will happen no matter which one you choose, but I was wonder if there was maybe a behavioral change from Brint or something during and afterwards?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It just determines whether or not you call Brint "daddy" through the rest of the scene.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It's just there as an option to pursue your daddy kink if you have one. It's such a super minor thing but also one I appreciate as someone with it.

jman6000

Feb 7, 2016
very little in game for those who want to scratch an incest itch... not outside of Gwyn anyways...

johndoetry

Sep 18, 2017
I know that I'm probably posting this in the wrong place but I'd like to see some of the old characters brought back like ember the dragon JoJo the preist mouse ,akabal the demon panther, amily the mouse girl in the abandoned city and arian the lizan mage therea several other characters I would love to see make a reappearance to many to list but these are some of the mian ones.

QualityCuntrol

Nov 12, 2019
I know that I'm probably posting this in the wrong place but I'd like to see some of the old characters brought back like ember the dragon JoJo the preist mouse ,akabal the demon panther, amily the mouse girl in the abandoned city and arian the lizan mage therea several other characters I would love to see make a reappearance to many to list but these are some of the mian ones.

Definitely in the wrong place, friend! There's a sticky thread, "What content would you like added?" at the top of this forum, which is where this sort of thing goes. Also, the creators have stated many times that characters from the original CoC will not, under any circumstances, be brought back for CoC2, so that's unfortunately not going to happen.