Brihaus question

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Be a backer, advance the Brihaus content to the point where all the repeatable things happen (the Champ wants to propose to Bri there so you can't do it otherwise) and... I'm not sure if there's any other conditions. It appeared straight away for me with Brint, as did Brienne's on another Champ's file.

Dbj614

Jan 8, 2023
Be a backer, advance the Brihaus content to the point where all the repeatable things happen (the Champ wants to propose to Bri there so you can't do it otherwise) and... I'm not sure if there's any other conditions. It appeared straight away for me with Brint, as did Brienne's on another Champ's file.
I’m a backer so no problem there. By the point where everything is repeatable, what do you mean. Like do I have to do the colosseum thing with Rina? And does it happen at the house or in hawkethorne? Thanks in advance!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You need to do Rina and Cassia's introductory content but you don't need to do anything beyond that, so you don't need to do Rina's post-introductory training/colosseum stuff. And yes, you can only do the marriage content at the Casa de B. The option should show up on Brint/Brienne's menu just to the right of 'Brush Hair'.

Reactions: Dbj614

Dbj614

Jan 8, 2023
Huh, weird. I really appreciate the answer but it’s not showing up for me for some reason. I’m on 6.28 and the introductory thing is done with. Is there a relationship threshold I have to meet first?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
A little work with the Dark Arts suggests that in Brint's case it's a minimum sex threshold, so fuck a few more times and see if that changes anything.

Reactions: Dbj614

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It's Brienne-exclusive and you need to be intimate with Rina and Cassia.

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
I'm having trouble trying to trigger it because I manage to get my character to get intimate with all three girls but I can still only marry Brienne for some reason.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Just to be sure, you have the Family Matters quest completed with the "Now you'll have to contend with keeping all three of your wonderful lovers happy" entry in the journal, and no save-editing? Because unless something funny is going on you should be seeing an option to pick 'Three Rings' when you propose to Brienne.

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
Just to be sure, you have the Family Matters quest completed with the "Now you'll have to contend with keeping all three of your wonderful lovers happy" entry in the journal, and no save-editing? Because unless something funny is going on you should be seeing an option to pick 'Three Rings' when you propose to Brienne.
When you say "no save editing" what do you mean exactly. Like don't mess with Brienne, Rina, and Cassia's flag stats?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah. Mucking around with those could mess things up in situations like this if the flags aren't set in the way they're meant to be. I don't know for a fact if that's what happened but it's a possible explanation for why the triple marriage option wouldn't come up.

Reactions: War Demon

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
Ok thought so just had to be sure thanks.