Brienne Village locked and Cat Harem gone.

Alandir

Mar 16, 2022
I have encountered 2 weird things.
First off:
I did the quest with Brienne and her family and now I can't visit that village anymore, it's just greyed out with no indication as to why. The questlog indicates that the next event will be a foursome or something, so it makes sense if it's not written yet. What confuses me is that the wiki says that Rina can join in if she finds you and Brienne doing a quickie. I assume this would happen if you do a quickie after you intiated sexual relations with Rina, but as far as I can tell, it's impossible to do that. After finishing Rina's last training and flirting with her all subsequent events are "training" and then the date with the mother, without even going back to the generic village visit where you could do a quickie with brienne.

Second off:
My cat harems gone, but not really. It triggered after renovating the wayfort. I figured they must have just moved there, but they are nowhere to be found there. The strange thing is, I still get some events with them at the Hawkethorne. Mainly the pregnancy updates that happen without interacting with them. But they are nowhere to be found under the guest menu. I also tried skipping about a week, but they are still nowhere to be found.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
The content for after the mom's arc is not written yet. The Rina scene mentioned can only happen after having sex with Rina but before doing the mom's arc, since the mom's arc locks the village until the content for after is written.

The cat harem will disappear from the Guest menu after getting pregnant but before they reveal it, as well as for a short time after giving birth. If you don't think it's either of these conditions, submit a bug report with your save attached.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Alandir

Mar 16, 2022
The content for after the mom's arc is not written yet. The Rina scene mentioned can only happen after having sex with Rina but before doing the mom's arc, since the mom's arc locks the village until the content for after is written.

The cat harem will disappear from the Guest menu after getting pregnant but before they reveal it, as well as for a short time after giving birth. If you don't think it's either of these conditions, submit a bug report with your save attached.
Thanks for the info. Will submit a bug report.
How would I go about doing the Rina content before the mom arc. As soon as I finished all the "Training" Sessions with Rina, the very next day the mothers event happened. Should I not flirt with the mom at that event in order to get the generic Interaction again.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Thanks for the info. Will submit a bug report.
How would I go about doing the Rina content before the mom arc. As soon as I finished all the "Training" Sessions with Rina, the very next day the mothers event happened. Should I not flirt with the mom at that event in order to get the generic Interaction again.
If you want to have sex with Rina, you need to flirt with her after her final training session. After that, instead of Cassia's event triggering, you will instead get a series of 'dates' with Rina. There are no generic romance interactions yet.

Alandir

Mar 16, 2022
If you want to have sex with Rina, you need to flirt with her after her final training session. After that, instead of Cassia's event triggering, you will instead get a series of 'dates' with Rina. There are no generic romance interactions yet.
Yeah, I know. Those 'dates' are what I meant with 'training', since the events are framed as teaching her something. What I meant is:
Before you finish the actual running training with rina you don't get events in the village and can instead interact with the mother, brienne and rina. If you interact with Brienne there you can have a quickie with her, which will be interrupted either by rina or the mother.
The wiki says that if you have a quickie with Brienne after you finished the dates with rina, then rina will join you and brienne after interupting the both of you.
Thing is: I see no possibility to do this. After I finish Rina's dates, the very next visit immediatly triggers the event with the mother where I can reject her or date her. And after you do the mother once, the village can't be visited again, since the next events aren't written yet.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Yeah, I know. Those 'dates' are what I meant with 'training', since the events are framed as teaching her something. What I meant is:
Before you finish the actual running training with rina you don't get events in the village and can instead interact with the mother, brienne and rina. If you interact with Brienne there you can have a quickie with her, which will be interrupted either by rina or the mother.
The wiki says that if you have a quickie with Brienne after you finished the dates with rina, then rina will join you and brienne after interupting the both of you.
Thing is: I see no possibility to do this. After I finish Rina's dates, the very next visit immediatly triggers the event with the mother where I can reject her or date her. And after you do the mother once, the village can't be visited again, since the next events aren't written yet.
Ah yeah, that quickie interaction with Rina is in the code but yet to be accessible in game.