Brienne Impregnable?

Should Brienne be able to be impregnated by your PC?

• Total voters
B

bip

Love Brienne and I was wondering if your PC could impregnate Brienne?
And if not is Wsan thinking about adding the option later on?
Anyways thanks and great writing

B

bip

Also just for future reference, creating a poll about something you want other people to work on is a complete waste of time. This game's development isn't a democracy.

There is already a pinned thread for content you'd like to see as well.
I know I just wanted to make a poll also I wasn't doing anything
Sorry:(

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
I assumed it'd be a thing, since Brint's a valid baby-daddy option.

I'd wonder if you could go full herm so you could trade off, but I'm honestly happier having to choose. Having a cop-out option that gives you everything gets dull after a while.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I assumed it'd be a thing, since Brint's a valid baby-daddy option.

I'd wonder if you could go full herm so you could trade off, but I'm honestly happier having to choose. Having a cop-out option that gives you everything gets dull after a while.

*Technically speaking* I believe you could get knocked up by Brint, TF him into Brienne, and then knock her up. Unless there's a specific gate preventing that.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Oh, my champ's had several calves by Brint. I'm just noting that switching his gender would be an end to that.

Since I like to keep my champ pregnant at all times, I'll have to shop around for more sperm donors.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
*Technically speaking* I believe you could get knocked up by Brint, TF him into Brienne, and then knock her up. Unless there's a specific gate preventing that.
There is not. Actually, there's specific (albeit small) stuff for you doing exactly that.

Reactions: Savin