Breedwell Question

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
How do you unlock the cum milker in the cubicles? I tried donating a Carlton of splooge to the Spunk Bunker, but still nothing.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
How do you unlock the cum milker in the cubicles? I tried donating a Carlton of splooge to the Spunk Bunker, but still nothing.

If your character has a peen, be sure to hang out with Kiro on the off chance to go to the Herm Orgy. It'll raise your refractory rate and up your cum volume.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Well, I gave up and just save edited my ball size to that of a small planet. Done and done!:)

Vinkula

Aug 5, 2017
Maybe a stupid question and I'd probably could find it on my own, but where is Breedwell?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Maybe a stupid question and I'd probably could find it on my own, but where is Breedwell?
Email is given some time after you've birthed a good number of kids or produced enough jizz with New Texas milkers.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Milker_s_? Is there one in which you don't get ass plowed?
I haven't looked to confirm but there's also Haley's milker you can compete with. That may work.

E: (StatTracking.getStat("milkers/cum milked") + StatTracking.getStat("milkers/cum jarred") + StatTracking.getStat("haley milker/cum milked") + StatTracking.getStat("spunk bunker/cum milked") >= 500000)

Reactions: kinkshamer

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
I haven't looked to confirm but there's also Haley's milker you can compete with. That may work.

E: (StatTracking.getStat("milkers/cum milked") + StatTracking.getStat("milkers/cum jarred") + StatTracking.getStat("haley milker/cum milked") + StatTracking.getStat("spunk bunker/cum milked") >= 500000)

Just tried it and yes, competing with Haley works!
Don't know what the "spunk bunker/cum jarred" are though

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Spunk bunker is from the Kiro/Kally threesome scene and cum jarred is from the Carrie/Cora blowjob scene.

You can thank @Milkman for suggesting these additions so dudes could access Breedwell without getting bottom bashed.