Breeding Next Generation of Steeles

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
Lapinara's do also have womb eggnancies. These will not only cause hip growth, they will cause feminization and breast growth in males, and breast growth in females/herms. Additionally, have enough of them and they increase the gestation rate.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Lapinara's do also have womb eggnancies. These will not only cause hip growth, they will cause feminization and breast growth in males, and breast growth in females/herms. Additionally, have enough of them and they increase the gestation rate.
You'd think I'd remember that after having laid 100+ Lapinara eggs o_o

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Stella's kid go to her own nursery, not the Steeletech one.
giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 15512

Aw man, if I'd known that Lah had been added to Gastigoth, I wouldn't have let him go. Any idea how to use the editor to either re-do the quest or switch Lah to being brought to justice?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
why the fuck would you let an eco-terrorist go?

The punishment doesn't fit the crime. In their opinion. I would've thought that being stuck on the Plantation would have been enough, but Gastigoth seems a tad... extreme for Lah.

Also, you can knock up Quinn.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I just started the new Quinn stuff. Since I have a random female zil, Stella AND Frosty knocked up, I'm bouncing around and doing the Zheng Shi stuff too.

That four months with the eggs!

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I just started the new Quinn stuff. Since I have a random female zil, Stella AND Frosty knocked up, I'm bouncing around and doing the Zheng Shi stuff too.

That four months with the eggs!
For the sake of completion, If you would be so kind to provide details whenever you complete the Quinn content it would be greatly appreciated. :D

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'm only on day 30 of Quinn's pregnancy, but from what I remember from Nonesuch's Plantation Quest extended doc is that Quinn only ever has the one baby with Steele and keeps the child at the village. Steele can visit and play with the kid with different scenes playing for how old Quinn/Steele kid is.

Also, some stuff about comforting Quinn and she got a little angst about how her mom only had one kid etc. Apparently her mom's life isn't super fertile and issues with child birth.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Tetra and Mica scenes on Mengha can result in generic Zil pregnancy.

Yes, it also results in the male Zil pregnancy encounter even though Tetra is the father. Not sure if this just a place holder for a more unique pregnancy or unintended.