Breast Size Description Conniption

Anonymoonmouse

Apr 30, 2016
Okay, so maybe I'm completely alone in this, I'm unsure, but I've always kinda had some issues with the way breast size is described in game. For example, a character I made had DD cup sized breasts and would frequently be described as having "Two volleyball sized breasts." I'm trying not to be rude here, but do you know how big a volleyball is? A standard volleyball is 63-67cm or 25-27 inches in diameter. There is no conceivable way you're going to fit a volleyball inside a DD, E, F, or even G cup. Now in case you need further evidence there is a pretty interesting video of two ladies comparing cup sizes to fruit in this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxfmJ9Iivvw

As you may be able to tell, they have difficulty even getting a cantaloupe inside of a large DD cup and even have to cut parts off of it to make it even somewhat fit properly. On average a cantaloupe melon is 7-12 inches or roughly half as large as a volleyball at their largest sizes. Now I understand that this may be a small gripe, but it is one that has regularly pulled me out of the game at several instances. I'm not saying you can't have gallon sized jugs or go completely off the deep end and make the character one gigantic boob. Go nuts, it's a fantasy game after all. I'm mainly concerned with how you go about describing their sizes and keeping them at least within some degree of consistent measurement.

Thank you for your time.

Anonymoonmouse

Apr 30, 2016
Like I said before, it's a small gripe but one I feel can easily be addressed by simply changing the description slightly or moving the bar down the line in terms of size description. For example, some of the super cup sizes that can be obtained in this game may actually be larger than volleyballs. I'm unsure, because like you, I'm more of a fan of modest sizes and when I made that character it was an over-expansion on my part...but when I saw the "Two volleyball sized breasts" I was like "......wat?" If it's something that is never addressed in game, I can just mentally work around it, but it is distracting. It's not like I'm gonna stop playing the game because one particular description causes my eye to twitch, but I'd love it a lot more if the descriptions were more synonymous with reality.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Though I agree with you, I don't think more accurate descriptions will come to pass. The devs are captained by a fan of size; lover of mega-dicks and the big-breasted golds. If you need internal reasoning to get past it, consider it a form of inflation over the many years. With mods that allow for new, horrendously large sizes, the standard has shifted, and the new size chart reflects this.

Anonymoonmouse

Apr 30, 2016
You know this actually does make some sense. If you want "real" DD's, just give your character C cup breasts and rationalize it with size relativity. The non cup-specific descriptions are going to describe the actual size of the breasts regardless, and (whether accurate or not) DD breasts are volleyballs in the TiTSverse :p  

I thought about that and would agree up until I look at my codex personal stats. I check their weight and realize it's still inconsistent. xD

To be specific, the weight equals that of the cantaloupe or on average about 1.3 liters of water. This could with a small stretch, indeed be a large DD cup size. This is STILL half the size of a volleyball.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I use the bust chart designed by Jacques00 some time ago as my reference for bust sizes.  It may not be accurate to real-world figures, but it is at least consistent.

View attachment 3427

After the HH I can't help fearing that those 3 other depicted would literally rend themselves off the poor woman's chest.

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
After the HH I can't help fearing that those 3 other depicted would literally rend themselves off the poor woman's chest.

Wow, that must suck. Personally I don't have that problem because I don't find it hot to think about it in general. I much prefer imagining a Kiro-sized dick between them drenching those tits and the woman behind them from head to toe. And then again four more times.

breast_reference_by_rasburton-d9ws8fx.jpg

Also, round impossible boobs are totally my thing.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Wow, that must suck. Personally I don't have that problem because I don't find it hot to think about it in general. I much prefer imagining a Kiro-sized dick between them drenching those tits and the woman behind them from head to toe. And then again four more times.

Also, round impossible boobs are totally my thing.

Spaniel-ears tits are awfully ugly.