[Bounty] Sylvie the Modded Moosetaur Mount-Me

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
mountme.png Hey guys, this one is a special case because I'm actively looking for help to get her finished off. She's already blown up to 40+ pages, and I haven't even gotten into writing proper sex scenes yet.

I need editors to help me hunt down the many, many errors I likely left in her stories. Some of them are rarely poorly written, I fear. Others are solid.

I also need writers who would like to help fill in some of the sex scenes I've suggested. If you'd like to contribute to the document, put a comment on one of the [Idea] scenes with a link to your document that includes the scene. If I use it, I'll paypal you $30 (unless for some reason you don't want $30).

You can find her document here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W5Iy8Ae4ytFwt3wX3rKMGrPjYvr1eqV3VGxktbknt5o/edit#

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
After reading that doc and I can proudly say Sylvie for waifu or better yet queen waifu god damn I need her on the ship! :allears:. Amazing work so far Fen I cannot wait for her to be in game and any content involving her

Dear gods...just barely got through reading this after having to do laundry after reading Gedan's Dragon Domme Gdoc.

I will not beg for waifu, or try to torment with questions. You and Wsan are onto something great in my opinion.

I left one or two comments as Gentlewolfox, but please; keep massaging this. Big space kitsune just adore having a just as big playmate to spawn demons with.

Fuck, I got the biggest, weirdest boner right now for what *could* happen as this npc develops!

Fenoxo

Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Any reason in particular racial names aren't capitalized? They're proper nouns, right? ^^;
So the proper form is that race names derived from a proper noun (like a planet) should be capitalized (ie: Martian) but race names independent of that should not (ie: human). I was not aware of that when we started working on TiTS and made the arbitrary choice that they should all be lowercase. I keep meaning to go back and correct those that need changing (Ausar and Galotian, primarily, and presumably Terran and Myr too, I guess), but it's a big chunk of work and might lead to more people complaining about races that don't need need capitalizing.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Anyone willing to write a paragraph for the hug but involving PC taur? I would if I had any confidence but I've not written anything remotely related to smut. I could probably work up the courage if no one wants to.

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
The InsideFuck scene remeber me of the scene with Urta and the PC goo where it end in Edryn womb, it gonnabe something like that?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
The InsideFuck scene remeber me of the scene with Urta and the PC goo where it end in Edryn womb, it gonnabe something like that?
I did not know this scene existed. I now feel compelled to play CoC again. What have you done! I have far more important things to do :mad:

Reactions: Graav

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Found a couple things I though could use a look, hope I helped. She'll be a great addition, it almost feels like the Wet Bitch from CoC is attempting to move in. If Penny gets any scenes here, it really will be just like that bar. xD

Elis

Sep 21, 2015
Serbia
Posted a link to google doc for Spank 'N Grind scene under the name Meredith Caerwyn.
Would appreciate if whoever has time, takes a look at it and tells me if I made any mistakes. :)
Or if it's any good at all. >_>
I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be allowed for taurs so I didn't write anything for them, though intros could works with minor additions/edits.
If it was supposed to be allowed, I will write a taur variant.

Fenoxo

Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
You guys have done great work. I've got another scene for PC's suffering from 'rut' (a condition not yet in the game). It could use an edit pass if anyone is willing!