Book of Evil: The Redux

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Last year, I announced a couple of ideas that I intended to write up.

Then life kicked me in the nads and decided that I would not have enough time to write that much. Since then, things have quietened down somewhat and I find myself free to retry adding something to a game I enjoy. That said, these won't be projects I expect to have done in a week, each is going to be a little slow moving because I don't have that much time to write as much as I used to.

With that being said, I'll be taking the opportunity to restart the older ideas because I feel that what I had planned originally is different to what I have in mind now.

Anyway, lets get rolling:

Currently:
Jazz, the Delivery Girl - Think of mini-stations, all of them dotted on the edge of "civilised space" that can send out takeout to ships during the Rush. And if the food is cold on delivery, its free! (Or you can have sex instead). Expect at least one sausage pizza joke.

Backburner:
- NewsTrip - A gift from Vic, a subscription to a news show where the anchor performs various sex acts while reporting the news. Will also feature some roving news about Steele's actions, where the roving reporters end up in some sort of sexual hijinks. Think of it as Naked News, but with more sex.
- Mel Bone - The lead singer for Carbon Ausar, one of the biggest bands in the galaxy and her ship has broken down on the way to the last show of her tour. Captain Steele helps and gets the chance to get to know someone as famous as them and with her own secrets. Oh and some sex too I guess.

Note that for the time being I will not be looking to write up any new crew members so there's no point in asking.

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Delivery girl sounds like a whole lot of fun. Kinda wondering if she'll think that your first order is a joke cus yer a minor celebrity. Also curious about how she is going to react to you answering the door with your dick out.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Thanks.
Actually, the idea of her thinking the first delivery is a prank sounds kinda fun and I might add something along those lines.
As for the other point: "Huh, didn't realise you were handing out sausage pies."

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I'm sorry to disappoint you and the other dickgirl fans, but for the time being, Jazz will only be up for oral (think of it as she's on a tight schedule or she has deliveries to make). To be honest, right now its just getting her out as a proof of concept. If she gets into the game or proves popular, I'll write up a few extra scenes for her, but for the moment its just either her going down on Steele or them returning the favour.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
*Walks into the chamber with a tome in hand, hewn from bone and bound in strips of iron*

ANCIENT SPIRITS OF EVIL! RAISE THIS THREAD FROM ITS GRAVE!

In other words, I'm trying to bring this back.

Last year was not a particularly good year for me. I won't go into details, but a close family member was ill for most of the year and passed away in November. While caring for them, I had absolutely no desire to write.

As its the New Year, I've decided to write every day, even if its only a couple of hundred words. But I really want to get Jazz done, because hey, she deserves it. I've had a rethink concerning her and it didn't make sense to have someone who is essentially a pizza delivery girl in space. So now, she's more like a UPS courier who will take rocks or crystals from you to deliver to SteeleTech (essentially acting as a sell only merchant). At the moment, I have four scenes in mind. Two oral, one scissoring and a one off special scene where she accidentally handles Savicite barehanded. I did have half a mind to have the mysterious egg be one of the items you could sell to her and get a video message where she calls you out while getting molested by the tentacle beastie, but I decided against it because it just seems too dickish.

ForTheGraceOfSatan

Jan 16, 2018
It's not dickish if you assume Steele doesn't know abaut the cause of all those tentacle rapes, which is possible considering how many people have difficulties with adding those two together

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, but I feel like that the potential scene would push things a little too far.
I'm not nearly as evil as my name makes me out to be. So maybe something in a future update.
But really, the idea for the "No Biologicals" came up because Critters was on over the Christmas holidays and you know, murderous little balls of teeth are never fun.
Or Tribbles. I could have been referring to Tribbles.