Blue's Write Grove

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
First who is this Refnir?

Second, I am assuming we will meat him latter considering you are setting up the whole dom mechanic with him.

Thirdly, why does him fucking a catboy make him a dom? Having read through it, I honestly do not get it.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
First who is this Refnir?

Second, I am assuming we will meat him latter considering you are setting up the whole dom mechanic with him.

Thirdly, why does him fucking a catboy make him a dom? Having read through it, I honestly do not get it.
Refnir is the Enforcer-Captain (one of three captains) in the Knot Cave dungeon. As for your third question, it's because that's his default state, and letting him fuck the catboy is a net neutral action.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Heh, punishing players for voyeur. As it should be.

Well, no ass for him. Hope we get to fuck the carboy then.

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
It's not punishing players for voyeur. I wanted there to be two options for Dom and two options for Sub, simple as! If you recruit or imprison the Corlups, you'll have access to his later content.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Well, it kind of is but this is where I will have to go to meta aspect of it -- without reading this dock, as it is now, I could not tell that certain option lead to certain paths. While there is some assumptions that could be made, there is nothing really in it the text that implies that one option will lead him to being a sub, other a dom. There is nothing that implies here, other then the notes for coders, that your later interaction with him will diverge in two based on your sexual intercourse.

So I think there should be notes about it in above the text boxes as you hover over them.

[Dominate him] -- this will make him a sub.

As for carboy scene not making sense: at the end of the day, the only reason he gets to do that ass is because the player let's him. Like, net neutral sure, but If my jailer forced me to have sex with someone, I do not think I would have an upper hand im future encounters. The person that had control over me just forced me to fuck someone for their amusement.

And also a lot of people have fantasies of watching their subs/slaves/harem members fucking for their amusement. That does not make them subs. A player such as myself would assume that me ordering/nagging him into fucking someone is just me exerting my control in different way.

That is how I see it.

Edit: Well, this was a write up.

All in all, I still like what you wrote. I enjoy the dominant scenes, of course, and especially like the teasing variation. I am curious, though -- why no power bottoming one.*

Last edited:

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
The important distinction here is that he is not being set as your sub, his personality is being set as more submissive than normal. What this will do in his later content is change which options will be available for the PC (i.e. being able to top him or not and whether you take a more dominant lead in his scenes). But I hear your perspective and will take it into account going forward.

Also keep in mind that Refnir is a brutish asshole of an npc and is going to stay a brutish asshole. He's not gonna fold in one encounter, and the only person he respects/listens to is the pack leader, Asgeir.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
So then, we let him go? I am kind of confused as to what his future plans are. Is he not a bad guy? Why does he have a choice in the matter? Well, I will just wait and see.

ASoggyGoblin

Apr 30, 2024
Imma leash those doggos and teach em some manners >:)
They've been holed up in that cave for too long, so imma spelunk in their caverns.

• Haha
Reactions: Bluebird42

ASoggyGoblin

Apr 30, 2024
funny how the little colon face turns into an actual emoji. But anyway, big hype for the knot cave, been a long time comin', so glad to see you two pull through, especially you, Jstar!

• Love
Reactions: Bluebird42

Yokohama

Feb 19, 2020
While I know it's still early in development to ask this but I'd like to know if there are plans in the works for the corlupines to have events where they are having rough dominant sex with the maids and maybe elves at the fort NOT involving the pc. The reason I ask is because this is the sole reason I have to not genderbend them, I want my DK to have a force of violent pillagers under his command and if it is largely going to be PC sex with them and the few named wolves I'd like to know before I decide.

• Angry
Reactions: Karakara

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Oooh more Annika, yes please. Will it have bimbo variants like her creator does?

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
So then, we let him go? I am kind of confused as to what his future plans are. Is he not a bad guy? Why does he have a choice in the matter? Well, I will just wait and see.
He does not go free. There are four main conclusions to the knot cave dungeon: Imprison Them, Recruit Them, Exile Them, and Genderbend Them. (Though Refnir is not among the ones genderbent). His later content is dependent on what you decide to do with the pack. I.e. Exiling Them removes them from the game.

While I know it's still early in development to ask this but I'd like to know if there are plans in the works for the corlupines to have events where they are having rough dominant sex with the maids and maybe elves at the fort NOT involving the pc. The reason I ask is because this is the sole reason I have to not genderbend them, I want my DK to have a force of violent pillagers under his command and if it is largely going to be PC sex with them and the few named wolves I'd like to know before I decide.
While I'm helping with the wayfort content port, this would be a question for @Jstar
Oooh more Annika, yes please. Will it have bimbo variants like her creator does?
Yes!! She deserves a nice milky handjob to relax after a long day

Reactions: SmithEK

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
He does not go free. There are four main conclusions to the knot cave dungeon: Imprison Them, Recruit Them, Exile Them, and Genderbend Them. (Though Refnir is not among the ones genderbent). His later content is dependent on what you decide to do with the pack. I.e. Exiling Them removes them from the game
Then I am kind of confused as to why he gets to be a dom/act like an asshole to his superior unless the champ specifically ask him to.

Sorry for bringing this up, but I feel like this is one of those things that breaks the immersion for me.

Let's take Arona for example: for her to become your Dom, you need to continuesly loose to her, her text infirs on the fact that she, and the champ, are really starting to establish that relationship. And even if the players win, they can still become her sub of they so choose. The only time player gets involuntary turned into their sub is after they get raped multiple of times.

Other characters that have dom/sub mechanics (such as Berwyn and Nikol) are written in such a way where the scenes make it obvious that the champ does it out of desire the to be dommed, and they also require the player to be commited to it. And other exclusivly hard doms, such as Elyon and Evelyn, at least make sure to inform the player beforehand what they are getting into.

Your is just one victory scene and, poof, the champ is his bitch.

Having said all this, and to not to fill up your thread with this topic, I am just going to wait and see how you plan to expand on him. If nothing else, I hope we are able to smack him hard if he gets out of line in his subby path. Or to tell him to cut it off if his starts acting like an asshole.

You have a harem of hunky boys and the first thing on your mind is to watch them fuck each other... You know, I am personally getting tired of sharing my male catches, so I personally hope it does not come to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Then I am kind of confused as to why he gets to be a dom/act like an asshole to his superior unless the champ specifically ask him to.

Your is just one victory scene and, poof, the champ is his bitch.
These scenes are for his content in the Corrupted Lupine Cave. You are not his superior, Asgeir is.

On top of that, he is written for a specific niche. That niche being people who enjoy asshole doms, which is what J asked me to write with in mind. It was my idea to add a dom/sub mechanic and a scene to top him because I didn't want him to only cater to bottoms. Having said all this, you are clearly not his target audience and you are more than welcome to not do his content

Also watching other people fuck is hot and will very much be more of a thing that I write✌

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
These scenes are for his content in the Corrupted Lupine Cave. You are not his superior, Asgeir is.
Are we not Asgeirs supperior and, by proxy, his? I am not going to lie that I am little disapointed that our apperent reward for finishing the quest is just being at the bottom of the totem pole. At least it seams like it. Especially since the female lovers are apprently getting content where they turn the wolf guys into girls and, by proxy, into their harem.

At least thank you Birby. I am kind of confused as to why the game, bar Wsan, dislikes the concept of guys being topped, and it is not like we do not have enoguh male doms, but once again thank you.

The voyeurr content is not for me, but eh, as long as it is not main focus.

Edit: And I am into making an apperent dom more subby, even if for just abit. I am just not the fan of how it is handled here.

Double edit: Honestly I would not even mind the lapse of logic here if there this is a scene where player, as his supposed sub, gets to assert their authority over him. Either through a fight or a skill check.

Tripoli Edit: So, to make my Stance clear as my writing ability is able to:
My qualm is not that there is dom or sub mechanic.
My qualm is not that we can be his sub.
My qualm is that, even after we defeat him and show that we are inherently above him, we are still assigned as his inferior because we let him top a cat. The flow of the events just bothers me.

Last edited:

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Double edit: Honestly, all you need for me, for I am the most important person, to be happy with this is to have a scene where player, as his supposed sub, gets to assert their authority over him. Either through a fight or a skill check.
Again, the dom/sub is for his personality, not his relationship with champ. There is also a plan in his later content for the PC to be able to challenge Refnir in a 1v1 fight for his respect and submission.

Are we not Asgeirs supperior and, by proxy, his? I am not going to lie that I am little disapointed that our apperent reward for finishing the quest is just being at the bottom of the totem pole. At least it seams like it. Especially since the female lovers are apprently getting content where they turn the wolf guys into girls and, by proxy, into their harem.
Becoming Asgeir's superior is one of the outcomes of the quest, yes. Refnir still won't respect you unless you picked an option that makes him a sub during his victory scenes in the dungeon.

And it's a 300 page dungeon, dude. There are a shit ton of rewards, a ton of outcomes, and is full of so much choice and variance that it's (jokingly) called the Dungeon of Scope Creep in the discord community. You can always sub to J's patreon to get access to the doc for it.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Again, the dom/sub is for his personality, not his relationship with champ. There is also a plan in his later content for the PC to be able to challenge Refnir in a 1v1 fight for his respect and submission.
Well, there go most of my complaints then. Cheers.

Also, I mean, his personality does influence his reletionship with champ, so I am not quite sure what you are getting at here.

Becoming Asgeir's superior is one of the outcomes of the quest, yes. Refnir still won't respect you unless you picked an option that makes him a sub during his victory scenes in the dungeon.
As I said, we do enter his base, beat his and his leader asses, and he still doesn't respect us. As said, having read above lessens the absurbity to me since at least we will be able to curb stomp him into following his role.

And it's a 300 page dungeon, dude. There are a shit ton of rewards, a ton of outcomes, and is full of so much choice and variance that it's (jokingly) called the Dungeon of Scope Creep in the discord community. You can always sub to J's patreon to get access to the doc for it.
Length doesn't not really mean much. And, no offense to J, but knowing that it was you who suggested that, perhaps, people that want to top men exists, I would rather subscribe to your Patreon or something.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Well, there go most of my complaints then. Cheers.

Also, I mean, his personality does influence his reletionship with champ, so I am not quite sure what you are getting at here.

As I said, we do enter his base, beat his and his leader asses, and he still doesn't respect us. As said, having read above lessens the absurbity to me since at least we will be able to curb stomp him into following his role.

Length doesn't not really mean much. And, no offense to J, but knowing that it was you who suggested that, perhaps, people that want to top men exists, I would rather subscribe to your Patreon or something.
Guess who recommended the idea of the 1v1? You need to chill out and review the content when it comes out rather than make assumptions on hearsay before then.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
The one v one is nice for it fixes my major gripe with content that appeals to me.

But it was Birbose who gave me the ability to top a dom (which is my kink) which was not your original plan, so I will give them most of the credit

Reactions: Jstar