Blue Ball's getting annoying.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
I may have had too much fun modding my character into a prime example of futaurus amazon with kui tan balls and knotty nubby horse dick but now i've come to a issue.

The frankly absurd refractory rate of my character is getting stupidly annoying to the point i feel like she's blue balled all the time, a single rest at empty balls is enough to turn balls blue balled.

Is there any mods i can use to increase the time it takes to get blue balled? Possibly never?

These are my Steele's current capacities.

* Penis, Count: 1
* Testicle, Count: 2
* Testicle, Size: 6 5/16” across, 1’ 7 13/16” around, each
* Testicle, Volume: 2148.057 mLs, each
* Testicle, Weight: 3.682 lbs, total
* Penis, Virginity: Taken
* Cum, Type: Cum
* Cum, Capacity: 0 %
* Cum, Quantity Modifier: 4750 %
* Cum, Current Internal: 0 mLs
* Cum, Probable Ejaculation: 300 mLs
* Cum, Max: 223463 mLs
* Refractory Rate: 1600 %
* Virility: 100 %
* Virility, Speed Modifier: 100 %

At this point im wondering if using Uthra + a lot is the only solution but im worried of ruining my body's build.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
It is possible for Uthra+ to only affect one thing when used, so you could use it to only reduce Refractory Rate with some luck/save-scuming.

If you don't want to save-scum, but feel just using the Save Editor is cheating, you could do what I do sometimes; buy a bunch of a transformative and use the Save Editor to give myself the exact effects I want and remove the items from my inventory.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Think im going to try using Uthra plus and save scum.
Does having Celise get in your balls reduce refractory rate or does it reduce the volume of your load?
All these variables confuse me sometimes.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Cum, Max = how much you can store at 100% (linked to Cum Effiency which is not shown in the Codex)

Cum, Quantity Modifier = factored into your maximum 'Cum, Probable Ejaculation'

Cum, Probable Ejaculation = how much cum you'll ejaculate if you orgasmed right now (it increases with Cum, Current Internal up to a point, dependent on Quantity Modifier. A low modifier will not expend much cum/orgasm no matter how much is stored and make a high Refractory Rate even more annoying.)

Refractory Rate = Percent of cum you regenerate each hour (default 1 [100%] = 100 hours from 0 to 100%. 16 = 6.25 hours from 0 to 100. You probably don't go to 0% when you cum at 100%, unless multiple orgasms are involved.)

I'm used to seeing these in the Editor, where they're expressed differently.

Looking at the Wiki, I'm pretty sure she decreases maximum storage capacity when she goes in.

Last edited:

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Would using more Nuki butter fix the issue then?
Since it says it raises the cum efficiency and not the refractory.

What is cum cascade anyway? The wiki doesnt say much other than it being the same as Nuki Nuts.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
No it wouldn't. Efficiency increases storage capacity, Refractory Rate is a percent of your capacity, so the time to fill stays the same.

In fact, it would probably make it worse, because the amount you ejaculate stays the same, but is now a smaller portion of your total, unless it also greatly increases Cum, Quantity Multiplier. Even then it's probably not worth it (you'd have to do the math, but that's what my gut tells me).

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
No it wouldn't. Efficiency increases storage capacity, Refractory Rate is a percent of your capacity, so the time to fill stays the same.

In fact, it would probably make it worse, because the amount you ejaculate stays the same, but is now a smaller portion of your total, unless it also greatly increases Cum, Quantity Multiplier. Even then it's probably not worth it (you'd have to do the math, but that's what my gut tells me).
This is what it does.
Good thing i asked, i was about to use another one.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Ok, Cum Quantity = Size Coefficient * Lust Coefficient * Cum Multiplier (probable cum) (or all of it, if this works out to more than you have)

Since you have testicles:
Size Coefficient = Testicle Size2 * Testicle Count * 2
Lust Coefficient = (Lust / 2 + 75) / 100

If you're a Treated Amazon, that ranges from 20 to 140 (unless you picked up another Inhuman Desire somewhere) so from
(20 / 2 + 75) / 100 = 0.85
(140 / 2 + 75) / 100 = 1.45
(0.75 to 1.25 if non-Treated)

(Testicle Size^2 * 2 * 2) * 0.85 or 1.45 * (9000 because that's the maximum Nuki Nutter can give you)

I'm pretty sure Testicle Size is the value you see in the Editor, you can't see it directly in the Codex, so I can't plug this number in for you. Also, Kui-Tan testicles have variable size.

Testicle Size^2 * 4 * 0.85 * 9000 = Testicle Size^2 * 30,600‬
Testicle Size^2 * 4 * 1.45 * 9000 = Testicle Size^2 * 52,200

compare that to your Cum, Max.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Ok, Cum Quantity = Size Coefficient * Lust Coefficient * Cum Multiplier (probable cum) (or all of it, if this works out to more than you have)

Since you have testicles:
Size Coefficient = Testicle Size2 * Testicle Count * 2
Lust Coefficient = (Lust / 2 + 75) / 100

If you're a Treated Amazon, that ranges from 20 to 140 (unless you picked up another Inhuman Desire somewhere) so from
(20 / 2 + 75) / 100 = 0.85
(140 / 2 + 75) / 100 = 1.45
(0.75 to 1.25 if non-Treated)

(Testicle Size^2 * 2 * 2) * 0.85 or 1.45 * (9000 because that's the maximum Nuki Nutter can give you)

I'm pretty sure Testicle Size is the value you see in the Editor, you can't see it directly in the Codex, so I can't plug this number in for you. Also, Kui-Tan testicles have variable size.

Testicle Size^2 * 4 * 0.85 * 9000 = Testicle Size^2 * 30,600‬
Testicle Size^2 * 4 * 1.45 * 9000 = Testicle Size^2 * 52,200

compare that to your Cum, Max.

Yeah I'm a treated amazon and then I doubled down with Futazona cause I wanted SnuSnu Queen, my balls were the size of soccerballs which seemed a bit much to me so i used the normal Uthra stuff to make them a bit smaller and now they are 20 inches around and 6.3 inches across.

The codex is pretty hard for me to understand sometimes * Testicle, Size: 6 5/16” across, 1’ 7 13/16” around (+1), each
Being Italian I sometime struggle with some phrasing and on top of that we use metric here :(
Its really hard for me some times to visualize stuff when everything is in inches instead of centimeters.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Codex->Options allows you to set units to Metric (or Imperial and Metric if you want to see how they compare).

eevee

Jul 24, 2018
Dr. Lash removing your balls then regrowing them will hard reset your refractory period and quantity.

Reactions: Senera2000