Bloating Kiro's Balls

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'm trying to get the scene where you invite Celise to join in with Kiro and you but I just can't seem to get the Nuki's nuts full enough to do so. Is there a good way to do this, either a specific method or is it just based on time passage?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I'm trying to get the scene where you invite Celise to join in with Kiro and you but I just can't seem to get the Nuki's nuts full enough to do so. Is there a good way to do this, either a specific method or is it just based on time passage?
It's based on time passage, a couple of weeks is necessary iirc, maybe less. There will be some sort of indication on her character description when you walk into the bar.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
It's also partly random as Kiro will relieve herself if you don't catch her. The phrase to look for is something along the lines of "noticeably swollen and giving you a predatory look".

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
"The tanuki-girl pirate you saved, Kiro, is here, looking lustily around the bar. Her swollen balls are obvious to anyone who looks. She very clearly needs some relief." Is the phrase you're looking for. What I like to do is click item and then return, this refreshes the bar and cycles through characters. If Kiro isn't sporting that description, I wait until she is.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
"The tanuki-girl pirate you saved, Kiro, is here, looking lustily around the bar. Her swollen balls are obvious to anyone who looks. She very clearly needs some relief." Is the phrase you're looking for. What I like to do is click item and then return, this refreshes the bar and cycles through characters. If Kiro isn't sporting that description, I wait until she is.

If the PC does the Kally's Bar intro scene with Kiro and Kiro becomes the PC's girlfriend, that blurb unfortunately disappears so you won't be able to tell how bloated her balls are from there, other than trial and error if you initiate sex with her. :confused:

Thinking of which, I don't think it would be too much trouble to ask a dev if they can bring back the ball fullness blurb when meeting Kiro at the bar. (Other than Kally's Bar)

Oh, yes! Although I'm pretty sure this was already known to you, but I just wanna say just in case, make sure that you left Celise in her transformed giga tentacled state too for you to be able to trigger that scene as well!

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
If the PC does the Kally's Bar intro scene with Kiro and Kiro becomes the PC's girlfriend, that blurb unfortunately disappears so you won't be able to tell how bloated her balls are from there, other than trial and error if you initiate sex with her. :confused:

Thinking of which, I don't think it would be too much trouble to ask a dev if they can bring back the ball fullness blurb when meeting Kiro at the bar. (Other than Kally's Bar)
Puts a lovely thought of two Kiro blurbs, of "How she shyly yet in vain, attempts to hide her swollen orbs from her sister. Kally giggling as she notices your entrance" - to "How she keeps her bloated balls in plain sight of her sister, teasing Kally with the sight until she roams with a flipped skirt to her patrons. Noticing you, Kiro licks her lips, and you know whats on her thoughts ... and you swear you saw Kally's grow when she sees you to.".

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
They never seemed to fill at Kally's bar but as soon as I tried talking to her at Tavros they were swollen