Blackgate - Build 0.68

Oct 4, 2015
4582216025588226864.png

BLACKGATE is a visual novel being created by the very talented Bane. It is set in a town of eternal night, outside the boundary of our known realities. Beings from across all of creation have become trapped in this crossroads of sorts, and now you the newest resident have created ripples in a stagnate pond.

Change Log

• +New art
  • +New Backgrounds
  • +Rotis Night 8 continuation
  • +Alin Night 6&7
  • +Helle Night 6/7
  • +Vincent Night 7 (boom boom goes the room room)
  • +Redid Alin Night 5
  • +Malo Night 6 & 7
  • +Krane Night 6,7,8,9
I can not recommend this to enough people. BLACKGATE has grown so much sense the first time I posted it all they way back on update 0.14, It is a testament to Bane's dedication. If you have the time and means please visit his patreon to show your support, and to try the free demo.

https://www.patreon.com/blackgategame?ty=h

Last edited:

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
I tried this, and the plot is surprisingly good.  That said, no sexy tiemz (last I checked) with the resident hottie devil yet :(.  I can only hope that gets added at some point, lol.

Edit:  Thought I should mention for those who might be interested, its a furry M/M centric VN.  The protag is human, and all but one (last I checked) of the romanceable NPCs are male.  Most of the NPCs are either anthros or demons of some sort, although that may just mean a human with horns and an imp tail.

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Not a bad idea. I'm not into m/m but I do know people who are into m/m. There's very few m/m artists and games out there. Maybe you would know where to spread the word about in forum where's there's lots of guys interested in that.

rakgi

Aug 27, 2015
The story is great i just wish there were more

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 4, 2015
Oh my it has been quite some time sense I updated ^w^;

Though luckily Bane has not been as idle as I have been (/owo)/

All updates from the .49 update to the currant .62 update are listed above.