Black Coffee, “McDonalds”, We Have Food at Home

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Hey, so I’m wondering: where do the companion characters fit on this chart:
09A803E6-BAE9-4D46-A157-174D45D83C1A.png
This meme is based on the below John Mulaney bit:

Last edited:

TheShepard256

As an amateur yet experienced chef, Yammi would be firmly at the top of the chart. Kaede isn't adverse to takeout, so she'd be closer to the bottom-right; however, that's probably due to having little disposable income, so once she's in a better financial position (which she likely would be if she's raising kids herself), she could be anywhere. Syri also seems likes a bottom-right type to me due to her general irresponsibility; then again, maybe MILF-hood will make her more responsible and, like Kaede, she could be anywhere. For everyone else, I've no idea.

Where Isabel (my Steele) fits would depend on her mood. If she's feeling mischievous, and the size of her vehicle isn't a constraint*, she'd follow the bottom-left option to the letter i.e. she'd place the order, then leave before it's even ready (she's not a fan of coffee, especially black coffee). Otherwise, she'd be near the top of the chart.
*She has quite a lot of kids; nowhere near the same degree as Meadow, but enough that she'd need a small capital ship to transport them all.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
There's too many characters in the game for this graph to fit bro.