Bird-Taur

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Hello peeps this is in regards to the bird-taur you can see in the latest blog post involving the backer build 0.6.56. I wanted to know if this is a race available in TiTs at the moment. I love the concept and image and desire to make my pc one.

For those who don't know what I am talking about:

cheshireCatSmile37_hawktaur.png

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hello peeps this is in regards to the bird-taur you can see in the latest blog post involving the backer build 0.6.56. I wanted to know if this is a race available in TiTs at the moment. I love the concept and image and desire to make my pc one.

For those who don't know what I am talking about:

View attachment 3726

Damn Ches as always in best form ^^

Damn I got out of subject...so to go back to it.

This would be race that we can meed on alternative 1st main quest planet. So till this planet will be done we can't meet this race yet nor make PC use TF item to become similar to them. And they hawk-taur actualy not just merely some bird-taurs. Plus as far I seen Fen replies on blog there is high chance we can get one day such follower xD

Last edited by a moderator:

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Damn Ches as always in best form ^^

Damn I got out of subject...so to go back to it.

This would be race that we can meed on alternative 1st main quest planet. So till this planet will be done we can't meet this race yet nor make PC use TF item to become similar to them.

Okay I see. Thank you for your reply. And you are right this picture is so awesome. Maybe I like it so much because I love bird -shrugs-

Is there an eta for when this alternate planet will come about or are we just hanging back waiting patiently?

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
>.< So long! But okay, I understand these things take time.

I shall dream about flying in the skies on my own wings until then!

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
>.< So long! But okay, I understand these things take time.

I shall dream about flying in the skies on my own wings until then!

You can use Dove Balm for wings in the meantime.  It becomes available at Shear Beauty's shop after you get to Myrellion.

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
I mean, you could've just read the post and see that it's a planned character still...

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
I mean, you could've just read the post and see that it's a planned character still...

I remember me asking about the race in general and not about the specific character. The character was referenced as that, a reference to the race.

You can use Dove Balm for wings in the meantime.  It becomes available at Shear Beauty's shop after you get to Myrellion.

Had no clue such an item was in the game. Thanks for letting me know.

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
I remember me asking about the race in general and not about the specific character. The character was referenced as that, a reference to the race.

Had no clue such an item was in the game. Thanks for letting me know.

You should also remember no character in the current game even resembles a bird-taur so why would there be a TF?

I'm not trying to be mean but you could of at least tried to look for the answer yourself first, all TF items are on the wiki.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Is there an eta for when this alternate planet will come about or are we just hanging back waiting patiently?

This planet is planned to be worked at same time or right after most of Uveto is done. And to not make you look far...Uveto is really in stub of stub state atm so few months at least for it to be considered another explorable planet. SO take as base at least half year till your PC can meet this race ingame to not feel dissapointed. Well half year or even up to around whole year I think.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
You should also remember no character in the current game even resembles a bird-taur so why would there be a TF?

I'm not trying to be mean but you could of at least tried to look for the answer yourself first, all TF items are on the wiki.

I wasn't aware no such character was in the game which is why I asked about it up top. And I don't remember me ever suggesting a TF was in the game for the race or even asking about such an item. Again, I asked about the race, no item.

This planet is planned to be worked at same time or right after most of Uveto is done. And to not make you look far...Uveto is really in stub of stub state atm so few months at least for it to be considered another explorable planet. SO take as base at least half year till your PC can meet this race ingame to not feel dissapointed. Well half year or even up to around whole year I think.

I'm cool with waiting. Thanks for the info.

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
I wasn't aware no such character was in the game which is why I asked about it up top. And I don't remember me ever suggesting a TF was in the game for the race or even asking about such an item. Again, I asked about the race, no item.

I'm cool with waiting. Thanks for the info.

"I wanted to know if this is a race available in TiTs at the moment." - You

Don't make your questions so vague then, people like details.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
"I wanted to know if this is a race available in TiTs at the moment." - You

Don't make your questions so vague then, people like details.

Or next you could see that someone answered my question, I was satisfied with the fact the race wasn't (so by extension the TF) available, and was fully prepared to move along in quiet excitement. From that point you could've just moved along with out even posting a reply and wasting your time.

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
Or next you could see that someone answered my question, I was satisfied with the fact the race wasn't (so by extension the TF) available, and was fully prepared to move along in quiet excitement. From that point you could've just moved along with out even posting a reply and wasting your time.

Or you could've just done what I said earlier and not even had to have made this thread, regardless this is going to be my last post here.

I hope you learned something.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
So weird but cute.

On a completely unrelated topic, Space Kiha when?

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Just to clarify - this planet will be worked on once my backlog is a little more clear, and to define my backlog, I mean the things I owe Offbeatr backers, not follower expacks. So I want to get peace for Myrellion, all custom scenes, all custom items, all custom PC names done, overhaul the dick parsers a bit, and then look at it.

FerrousFlint

Mar 14, 2016
I gotta say, the bird-taur is one of the most freakiest things I've seen, of taurs anyway. I mean, how does THAT work? Centaurs, arachne make sense, but this? I feel as if a human-taur were to exist she'd (because of course it'd be a she) would just be another human torso glued on top of a another's shoulders.

Looking at it I suppose it could work if you still can fuck it's bird vagina, and not go have way like some people do with centaur sex and fuck it through its neck-pelvis thing.