Biona Hole Technology Question

HighGrove

Jul 27, 2017
I was looking around for a place to ask lore questions, but came up empty, so here we are. Is there any reason that the technology that supports cloned vaginas a la the Biona Hole couldn't be wrangled to do something similar with a cloned penis? I'm working through my Halloween submission in which a haunted space shuttle is in fact installed with a desperately horny AI, and the planned end is of said AI being installed into a Biona Hole to finally get some relief. I figured it would be proper to provide an option for people who prefer being plowed by a faux-poltergeist possessed dildo, but didn't actually know whether or not that technology's existence had been covered.

If anyone happens to recall anything pertinent, please let me know!

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
At the very least I think it fits with the established lore already so you should be fine.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
The reason a Biona Dick isn't in the game is because no one wrote it.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Suggestion: if you want to keep your bases covered, write it so the bio-dick is a prototype that the shuttle's original owner made, or something the AI created itself, so that explains why it's the only one in the game.

HighGrove

Jul 27, 2017
My thought was that the choice would be set up so you can either go to a store and buy a specific Biona Product, or you could order a generic one from the web. The specific models you can buy from a store would get a little flavor blurb when you first install them, while the generic ones wouldn't. That way if an actual Bio-Dick ever made it into stores, like a Tank Cannon one or something, or new models of Biona Hole, I could go back and retroactively add support for them.

Last edited:

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
My thought was that the choice would be set up so you can either go to a store and buy a specific Biona Product, or you could order a generic one from the web. The specific models you can buy from a store would get a little flavor blurb when you first install them, while the generic ones wouldn't. That way if an actual Bio-Dick ever made it into stores, like a Tank Cannon one or something, or new models of Biona Hole, I could go back and retroactively add support for them.
That works too. I guess it depends on if you want to do more work on this past the Halloween thing or not. This sounds like the kind of thing that would always be in the game, not just around Halloween, so I say go for it.

And now that I think about it, the thought of a horny AI living inside a biological sex toy is kind of hilarious. :D

Reactions: Jongeedubs

HighGrove

Jul 27, 2017
I think so! My writing tends towards the more outright comical, which can be something of an issue when Steele should be pretty close to a blank slate. So the solution, as I see it, is to put the humor in the hands of the NPCs and let Steele be more of a tabula rasa.

HighGrove

Jul 27, 2017
It's hard to get it to roll trippingly off the tongue. Most advertising for these sort of toys just labels itself as "Now With Fuck Ghost Included!" to sidestep the issue.