"Big Green Potion" Does it still exist?

sexydragonqueen

Apr 27, 2018
Been trying to figure out why I can't find "Liriel" who sells it at all. I've checked around the location where she is many times and at all times of the day but can never encounter or find her.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Liriel and her shop are definitely still there as of the latest public patch. If you're certain you're checking the right place, you might wanna send your file to the bug reports.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I think her initial proc rate got nerfed or something by accident. As I've been finding it hard to find her even tho i know exactly where she is.

Reactions: Crablord

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Well I wouldn't mind her being given a permanent location and a storefront tbh

budha

Dec 6, 2015
just tried it arrived mushroom park at 2100 hrs stood beside her square and waited till after 0600 hrs. then stepped onto her square and she was there. used latest public version.

Reactions: Foxxling

sexydragonqueen

Apr 27, 2018
From what I've looked up, she should be somewhere around here....does anyone know an exact location? cause I've searched for a while...
2e6101441e729d81f5b0d568c6940627.png

budha

Dec 6, 2015
Liriel is a merchant that can be found working at her stand, "The Little Green Man", on the north-west corner of Mushroom Park in Gildenmere. She'll not be marked on the map until you meet her for the first time. Her stands opens at 6AM and closes at 6PM.Inked2e6101441e729d81f5b0d568c6940627_LI.jpg

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
is it off topic to ask what its based on?

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
is it off topic to ask what its based on?

Well Liriel and her equipment and transformations are based on TiTs universe Martians which don't exist. They were a popular fictional line of characters back when humans first began researching better space flight tech. So basically the whole thing was a marketing ploy back when terrans first achieved space flight (if I remember the backstory correctly) that caused the armstrong family to become insanely rich. Although nowadays they aren't as big of a name they're still obscenely wealthy due to being "old money" and their armstrong suits aren't half bad.

TFMaster

while the exact thing that Liriel says her shit is based on doesn't exist, the TF does take a lot of inspirations from some of the classical alien types.
But with a twist! I mean what kind of alien has blueberry flavored milk and cum? That was a rhetorical question please don’t answer that, why do I get the feeling that somebody is going to answer it anyways?