Big Cat TF Items?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I mean, with the right combination of TFs, you could quite easily do this. I imagine some loftcakes combined with catnip/nepata would do the trick. Take a look at all the transformatives on the wiki and determine from there how you'd want to go about it!

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Well you could just copy paste most of the stuff, with only adjective changes.

"Your legs crack and bend, shifting into a more bulky, sturdy pair of feline legs. You have lion legs."

"Your legs crack and bend, shifting into a more slim, wiry pair of feline legs. You have cheetah legs."

Otherwise, it could just be depending on your fur patterns/colors, with a lion mane overriding stripes for a liger. One big cat TF, with a sub-option to add a mane. Like a medical syringe crossed with one of those multi colored pens.

EDIT: I just realized, you could just use that as the TF, with five options.

Lion makes you taller and slimmer/fitter, and gives you a mane.

Tiger makes you taller and wider (curvy tigers, mmmm), plus the stripes of course.

Leopard doesn't change height or anything, but you do get thick fur if you pick snow leopard (another sub-option, ech, I know).

Cheetah makes you slightly short and slim.

Bob cat could be another. This one makes you slightly shorter, and wider, as well as gives you the cute little ears.

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I'll probably do an Official™ tiger furry TF at some point in the near-ish future...
I'm not sure how much a dedicated Tiger TF is really necessary. As it stands, you can easily get 'Feline' Face/Eyes/Ears/Arms/Legs/Tail already from Catnip (while Great Cats have rounded pupils, you can just skip the eyes). You can get stripes (tiger) or spots (leopard) from Pickmentation. The 'Frontal Blotch' being Shark Bites only (and rare) is kind of a pain, though I'd fold that into Pickmentation, myself, and I'll agree needing to use Huskar Treats or Illumorpheme for a Mane is potentially unsatisfying. The only thing that stands out as completely unavailable is a tufted leonine tail. Maybe tufted ears for lynxes?

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Fuck, I want bobcat ears now.

Related, if Wsan does write a Big Cat tf, I really hope it includes the Frontal Blotch in one of the transformations.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
An important thing about a lot of the transformations and items in TiTS is that they leave a lot to the player's imagination. The feline transformations are already more than adaptable enough to give the impression of a member of the "big cat" family if you just break away from the mental image of classic anime characters with house cat features as long as you utilize some of the other transformations present in the game to give them the main distinguishing feature of your feline of choice, like a mane, stripes, spots, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Minor update on this: I will be writing a tiger/tigress TF, but if you're just looking to look like a tiger, it's probably not what you want (and that is also apparently already handled). It's going to be a large scale project and include behavioural changes, random pred/prey scenes, some world interaction, a couple of special scenes with NPCs, etc. This is part of a throwback to old TF design philosophy wherein they imparted a whole bunch of non-cosmetic stuff. It will make you look like a tiger, to be clear. It will just come with a whole bunch of stuff, too.