Big Cash in Current JS Version?

saltwortsimp

Oct 17, 2019
Hey folks. I picked a fun time to get into TITS--the Javascript release getting a constant stream of additions makes me feel like I'm living through the development cycle on overdrive. Always something new to do!

That said, I've got a LOT of modifications and perks I want to chase, and the items are real expensive. Most of the tips for how to make fat stacks are old, or involve content not in the JS version yet. What do you guys think are the fastest ways to stack cash in the current version?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Easiest is probably using the Cheat Menu.
You can get to the new cheat menu by clicking on the top of the “i” in TiTS several times in a row after loading a save, then opening options and selecting the new Cheat submenu.
If you want to do it legitimately:
1. Go to the East area of Tarkus, where the only enemies are Sex Bots and Grey Goo Girls. Sex Bots can drop Hammer Shields, Goo Girls can be harvested for Vials of Microbots with high enough Intelligence (20?). All enemies used to be able to drop Mother Husks, Slutshrooms and Spunkshrooms (depending on your anatomy) as rare items. Brief testing didn't get any, though.
2. If you have ~250 Shields, you can use the Bimbolium Defense System when fighting Dr. Lash to make him instantly lose when he breaks your Shield. You probably want to buy a Slut Ray, too.
Be sure to recruit Anno so you can sell for 90%.

FIRST-14: Gryvain Techies have a decent chance to drop DracoGuard, worth 600 each. Scavenger Brutes used to drop acual Lion-Os worth 5000, but that got changed.
Mhen'ga: Vanae have a chance to drop Spears worth the same amount as Hammer Shields, but there isn't a decent place to sell them.
Strange Eggs can be sold to V-Ko for 750.

Last edited:
Reactions: saltwortsimp

PrawnAbuse

Jan 30, 2022
When I want to build of cash I usually just use Syri's bet 100 option and spam it til it doesn't appear any more. If you have decent Aim you'll win every time.

saltwortsimp

Oct 17, 2019
Thanks for the tips. I ended up supercharging my cum and it turns out that Synthsap can give you Vanae Cum, which is a 2.5 value multiplier. The Milking Barn on New Texas gives out about 8.2k for 65M ml of the stuff. That’s working out nicely, although a lot of time in game passes.