Better mobile vertion

Mytril

Feb 3, 2019
I ask for assistance in improving the mobile version of Coc and Tits, it does not take advantage of the whole screen, it is necessary to increase the size of the text to read, the buttons are small and it is uncomfortable to play with one hand if one is right-handed, here I have images of Coc showing the size on a 4.3 '' screen and it is assumed that the PC version adapts to any sizeScreenshot_20190206-122354.png Screenshot_20190206-122405.png

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Well, we don't develop CoC1 anymore, so I'm afraid you're not going to see any changes made there.

Both games are made for the PC. Mobile development is something we do because it doesn't take up much, if any, extra development time. We dropped iOS support already because it was becoming too obnoxious to build for it. I'm sorry the controls are uncomfortable one-handed on a phone, but we're not going to redesign the entire UI for mobile. The text does need to be increased to be legible, but there's an option in-game to do so, so I don't see the problem there. Neither TiTS nor CoC1/2 are full-screen on the PC, either. Doing so on either platform would distort the UI.