Best ways to make Credits?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Do quests, sell shit, sell all the Galomax you get from Zo'dee, save edit them.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Turn sillymode on and hunt goo knights in Myrellion caves. They will always drop a gem on victory sex.
Hunt shit on Uveto. The Korgonne Barbarian has a couple of valuable things on her drop list.
Dr. Lash. You'll need black void armor, sal. longcoat and thermal undies.

Last edited:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Remember to get rid of useless weapons, those who you'll never use due your class or that are obsolete, for example, the ZK rifle and the electric blade from Mhen'ga. Complete Colenso's robot quest first, by the way. After the quest, almost everything that you sell to him results in a sizeable profit. Optionally, if you have no future interest for Hand So, you can sell it to Colenso for 60K credits.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I gotta disagree with Coalsack, trading unique opportunities and items for mere credits is a too much of a tradeoff.

Farming for credits is easy enough.

Reactions: Arhon and Kesil

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Farm Grey goos on Tarkus, make sure your INT is high so you can reprogram and take grey goo samples to sell. As mentioned above, make sure you have Colenso's quest done so you can sell items to him at higher prices, also Anno is good for this when on your ship (store Anno won't just buy everything).

If you're a weirdo like me, you can set Steele up to take in multiple sustainable revenue streams:

1. Sera's Salary (will require you to be Sera's sub and complete a certain event with a certain number of points - https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Sera) and will require you to check on her on Tavros station once a week to get your pay.

2. Lane's payment (will require you to be Nice personality and overcome Lane's brainwashing and completing a certain event - https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Lane)

3. Become a Nyrean Royal (will require you to complete the story event on Myrellion in the Deep Caves - https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Queen_Taivra's_Palace). Once in a while you will be given a Gem Sack you can sell when you visit the palace.

You can also whore yourself out a Beth's Busty Broads - https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Brothel_Mistress though this will take some time. I've gotten to a point where my current Treated Steele will take in an average payout for 3000 credits just using her mouth. Each sessions takes 2 hours with a 15 minute cool down. Kat the brothel mistress goes to sleep at 6:00 and wakes up at 10:00 so you can cram in some serious cash if you work at it. sloot_sales.png

Imaptient

Fight and defeat Doctor Lash - https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Doctor_Lash
There should be a guide on taking Lash in this forum

...also, save before attempting to do so.

Poor and impatient

Just save edit and/or cheat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hurshana and Arhon

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
The sale of GaloMax to colenso, is still a reliable source of cash for those uninterested of goo-TF content. Also, the sale of Hand So is optional. For myself, I kept it, since the player may find an ulterior use for the IA. Obsolete weapons have little use, and take up space on ship storage. If they get a later use, thay could be recovered trought save editors.

Still, the most effective way of earning money with no lost features. is the sell (again, to Colenso after-quest) of Picardine/Kirkite/Satyrite gemstones. The Korgonne drops are too sparse to be a good source of cash.

That said, I sticked with the Lash way, and I have around 9M by now.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Well, I mean, there's always the up-down-left-right, spawn zil rations, sell to Burt method. I've always felt like the fact that it's in the game proper means it's not technically "cheating". But aside from that, yeah. The other methods in this thread are also good.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
There are three ways that I found are the best to get credits quick and easy

@Zevos's method is the immediate way without having to change much with the Ganrael Knights and the gem drops

Another is of course the save editor

This one is my favorite b4 Fenny nerfed it. Using an older build (somewhere around 5 and 6), transform into a Kui-tan until you get Nuki Nuts, then get the brute version of the Treatment (anything to increase cum production speed) then travel to New Texas to the Male Milker where Cora and Carrie work at, then just rest for as long as needed filling the kui-tan balls as much as possible; then get the credits from the milking and its possible to get 10 million credits easy.

Lambda

May 17, 2017
I am not sure why it is set up to do this, but selling zil weapons to Burt multiplies their base price by 150. So, the two weapons from the plantation quest net you around 2.5m. If for some reason you need more than that, I guess you could kill Dr. Lash a few times.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I am not sure why it is set up to do this, but selling zil weapons to Burt multiplies their base price by 150. So, the two weapons from the plantation quest net you around 2.5m. If for some reason you need more than that, I guess you could kill Dr. Lash a few times.

This is going to be fixed very soon, if it hasn't already.

TFMaster

Well, you could always buy stuff from the male Raskvel gang and sell it at Novahome. Just remember to buy low and sell high. Also each item has a specific NPC that will buy it for more credits. Here's a quick runthrough of what items to sell to who.

Antique Android=Shekka
Shiny Spaceship Part=Shekka
Locked Metal Chest=Colenso
Bulky Data Core=Anno

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015

I had no idea Burt would even buy Zil weapons. Is that new? I thought I remembered trying to sell him one of the random drops back when they were first implemented, and him not being down.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Not the random drop weapons, the two weapons you get from completing the quest.
So he'll buy the quest weapons at a price he wasn't supposed to give, but not the random-drop ones? I'm amused, but also a little disapointed. It'd be nice if he bought the random-drop stuff.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
So he'll buy the quest weapons at a price he wasn't supposed to give, but not the random-drop ones? I'm amused, but also a little disapointed. It'd be nice if he bought the random-drop stuff.
You can't use wooden weapons to make honey alcohol. The Plantation Quest weapons are uniquely valuable, making them worth the purchase and the trouble he'd go through to sell them.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I fail to see how a pair of cultural artifacts from a rush world are worth more than the planetary budget of the local government for said planet.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I fail to see how a pair of cultural artifacts from a rush world are worth more than the planetary budget of the local government for said planet.
They aren't. It's a bug, and has already been fixed in the current backer builds. The proper price for both is around 2000 credits.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
You can't use wooden weapons to make honey alcohol. The Plantation Quest weapons are uniquely valuable, making them worth the purchase and the trouble he'd go through to sell them.
You can't use Zil rations to make honey alcohol either, but he'll still buy them. Dude's just a Zil-fetishist asking you to bring him "collectibles".

In his own words: “Anyways, if you ever find any of their artifacts, any of their plates, or especially any of their honey, bring it to me."

If it was my call, I'd definitely count weapons as "artifacts". But actually, it's no skin off my nose.