Best quest route?

Cheeky-Goblin

Feb 12, 2024
I do them in order of what makes sense to me. Save Garret, beat alrune, see evergreen, save caits dad, orc tribe quest, check on farm, centaur tribe quest, hornet, quest, winter city.

For most of these I use Cait/Brint but I take Arona with me for harvest valley because she has some unique responses and since she is new at the time it’s cool to bring her, I also bring her and Quinn when I do sanders first temple quest, they both have fun dialogue.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I speedrun the first few quests until we get to moo town. First quests are a tad boring after replaying many times. Also my favourite characters are only in later gameplay.
I get Brint, take him to get the magical armour to get Brienne. Meet Evelyn. Save Garrett. Beat the green plant lady. Do Hornet quest to get my champs bimbofied. Make love.. sorry fight Kas. Meet Evergreen. Go back and wonder around to submit to Arona until her quest comes up. Do lovings with all ladies available. Meet Hana.. my favourite Kitsune. Do rest. Obviously best part of first part of game is Annika but have to do the other quests to get her. Get Agni and dump her in fire, so we can get the beautiful sexy futa phoenix.
Just wish moo town was open early in game as then some of the best (Serena) becomes available sooner.