BEST MULT CLUB warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
Ok guys this will seem a bit harsh but be carefull/pay close attention to "BEST MULT CLUB" on Patreon.

They lurk around other adult Patreons and leave overly "nice and friendly" comments all the time.

This wouldn't be a problem if you see what they do: They create "modifications" and such for other adult games (or that is what they say on their Patreon page)
Here is the link and look for yourselfs: https://www.patreon.com/bestmultclub

Now I think MANY of you will see the problem: They use AKABURs assets and that quiet openly. They also say that AKABUR gave them permission/that they are friends with AKABUR.

Now here is the kicker: AKABUR HIMSELF says that he NEVER allowed them to use his assets and that they are not friends AND HE IS PISSED!

That means that "BEST MULT CLUB" steals assets/takes assets without permission to use them in their own game/s, so BE CAREFULL.

(Even SunsetStriders BANNED them from their Patreon)

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Hmmm, why hasn't Patreon done anything about it if they stole Akabur's assets? If they're using his assets without permission they're breaking Patreons Terms of Use/Service policy and also Community Policy.

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
Hmmm, why hasn't Patreon done anything about it if they stole Akabur's assets? If they're using his assets without permission they're breaking Patreons Terms of Use/Service policy and also Community Policy.
I have no idea. Maybe AKABUR just hasn't filed anything yet, or the main problem is that they will just keep posting it/they can't get stopped doing it as they are (MAYBE) doing perfectly "legal" stuff in Russia (AKABUR and BEST MULT CLUB are from russia).
Or AKABUR has no idea that he can file a complaint about it.
I have no idea besides that AKABUR is REALLY pissed about them. And I think it is REALLY fishy that BEST MULT CLUB will comment under nearly EVERY adult Patreon there is and they comment under (EVERY) openly avaible posts as they are NEVER a Patron of anyone. (Or they simply try to get ppl to like em so they get support IF AKABUR may try to stop em)

Here is a example on how they operate and even AKABURs reaction (it's one of Sunsetstriders open posts about em streaming) :
https://www.patreon.com/posts/sr7-streaming-in-7812847

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
This is filthy as... *khm*. Lying, stealing and playing an unfair advertising game is very shady. Unfortunately, there is nothing much what we can do and I don't think, that patreon will go into adult games territory to fix this situation.

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
Just got confirmation from "BEST MULT CLUB": From their view it is perfectly legal and a usual thing to do (in russia where they live) BUT they are still breaking Patreon rules (american law)

splendidostrich

Aug 28, 2015
Using someone else's art without permisson sounds like a pretty cut-and-dried violation of copyright to me. I'm no lawyer, but a quick google tells me that Russia's been part of the Berne Convention since 1995 so it sounds like BMC are either lying or just don't know what they're talking about.
I'd have thought that Patreon should remove their account if Akubar complains - it's a blatant violation of their ToS and Patreon's a site that's exists to support artists so I can't imagine them being lax on this sort of thing. I guess they'd need to investigate first so maybe that's what they're doing.

On the bright side, BMC are making very little from their patreon account at the moment so it's hardly as if they're getting rich off of this.

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
Just got confirmation from "BEST MULT CLUB": From their view it is perfectly legal and a usual thing to do (in russia where they live) BUT they are still breaking Patreon rules (american law)
They are just making stories. It's NOT legal to copy someone else work and get profit from it whenever you live. It would've been alright if that was a parody, but it's not. The problem is that this kind of art is illegal in Russia and a few other countries. So, the only hope is that patreon will take actions.

winterlook

Sep 1, 2016
Using someone else's art without permisson sounds like a pretty cut-and-dried violation of copyright to me. I'm no lawyer, but a quick google tells me that Russia's been part of the Berne Convention since 1995 so it sounds like BMC are either lying or just don't know what they're talking about.
I'd have thought that Patreon should remove their account if Akubar complains - it's a blatant violation of their ToS and Patreon's a site that's exists to support artists so I can't imagine them being lax on this sort of thing. I guess they'd need to investigate first so maybe that's what they're doing.

On the bright side, BMC are making very little from their patreon account at the moment so it's hardly as if they're getting rich off of this.
I'm a lawyer and I can tell that you are 100% right. This is a blunt violation that should be punished.

KinkyDesign

Oct 10, 2016
This might be news for you, but akabur stole most or some of his Assets himself, as i see it its nothing new in the lewd indie game maker scene.
There you got your Reason why he doesnt do shit about this Mult Club guy ;)

Oh and here is a little Hint for you "All my games are a freeware these days (but I can't share them here for "reasons". You can find them on my hentai-foundry profile " ;) what those reasons might be? ^-^

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
This might be news for you, but akabur stole most or some of his Assets himself, as i see it its nothing new in the lewd indie game maker scene.
There you got your Reason why he doesnt do shit about this Mult Club guy ;)

Oh and here is a little Hint for you "All my games are a freeware these days (but I can't share them here for "reasons". You can find them on my hentai-foundry profile " ;) what those reasons might be? ^-^

Oh if it isn't the guy who ragequit the forums and asked for patreons when he had no working demo. I'm about as likely to believe you over Akabur :rolleyes: See it helps to have proof of what you're totting around instead of saying this or that about someone.

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
1. We have a name "Akabur" before the game. Many people think that it's his mod, though it is not. Its only 80% of the arts.
2. We have not appropriated the arts. Someone said we stole them and appropriated. How can you steal something that is freely available? We are not of those who appropriates the work of others. Again - the original game did, "Akabur", mod its made the game "bestmultclub".
3. This is a mod of the game where there is nothing to worry. If my game made mod, the only thing I was asked to do is to specify the source (original) games.

The problem in Acabur. He doesn't want his game did mod. I understand it. And do not understand. We communicate by email. He is against our mod. But the reasons I never found out. Sadcrubs, Feodosiy - doing mod on his game, he's probably also applies to them. I do not know. Akabur modo-hater. It's bad.

^This is a direct quote from BEST MULT CLUB after I confronted them under another creators Patreon (who he coaxed into supporting him). Link to the post with the discussion: https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-pledges-dont-7768347
(and you can tell that english isn't their first language/a language they have fully learned yet)

Seriously...

But at least s/he has the tenacity to keep a Patreon/game alive, unlike some others who run right off after some pointing out that nobody will support them without anything to show first. (Don't wanna say any names. And I don't know if it really is a good thing...)

KinkyDesign

Oct 10, 2016
Oh if it isn't the guy who ragequit the forums and asked for patreons when he had no working demo. I'm about as likely to believe you over Akabur :rolleyes: See it helps to have proof of what you're totting around instead of saying this or that about someone.
What exactly makes you assume iam male? o_O and why the personal attack? This is the usual attack of a person who got no arguments...

But here for starters
3bfafaacea.jpg

this is the Splash screen from Princess Trainer Gold Edition, he provides the link to the download on his Patreon.
3bfcd83b26.jpg
Here is the original from the Game Comix Zone, one Game i love and enjoyed in my youth and thats why i recognized it immediately.

I could go on, like doing overlays of the Palast in the same game and some screenshots of Aladdin and so on, i find you people hilarious around here. Supporting one RPG Maker clone after the other, praising art thiefs and mediocre games and all that.
I get several people writing me how they wish for new Games that aren't Game Maker or Ren'py related and yet all you people are supporting is those type of games (hilarious as fuck). :D
You can attack me all day long but it wont change a thing about the current state of the lewd gamdev scene :DD

KinkyDesign

Oct 10, 2016
1. We have a name "Akabur" before the game. Many people think that it's his mod, though it is not. Its only 80% of the arts.
2. We have not appropriated the arts. Someone said we stole them and appropriated. How can you steal something that is freely available? We are not of those who appropriates the work of others. Again - the original game did, "Akabur", mod its made the game "bestmultclub".
3. This is a mod of the game where there is nothing to worry. If my game made mod, the only thing I was asked to do is to specify the source (original) games.

The problem in Acabur. He doesn't want his game did mod. I understand it. And do not understand. We communicate by email. He is against our mod. But the reasons I never found out. Sadcrubs, Feodosiy - doing mod on his game, he's probably also applies to them. I do not know. Akabur modo-hater. It's bad.

^This is a direct quote from BEST MULT CLUB after I confronted them under another creators Patreon (who he coaxed into supporting him). Link to the post with the discussion: https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-pledges-dont-7768347
(and you can tell that english isn't their first language/a language they have fully learned yet)

Seriously...

But at least s/he has the tenacity to keep a Patreon/game alive, unlike some others who run right off after some pointing out that nobody will support them without anything to show first. (Don't wanna say any names. And I don't know if it really is a good thing...)

Despite the remark about me(obviously) go full on ripping off others(you got my support!!), i really do enjoy the whining and the hypocrisy that you are leaving behind(thank you so much for that). XD

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
I could go on, like doing overlays of the Palast in the same game and some screenshots of Aladdin and so on, i find you people hilarious around here. Supporting one RPG Maker clone after the other, praising art thiefs and mediocre games and all that.
I get several people writing me how they wish for new Games that aren't Game Maker or Ren'py related and yet all you people are supporting is those type of games (hilarious as fuck). :D
You can attack me all day long but it wont change a thing about the current state of the lewd gamdev scene :DD
The main problem I have with em is that they BLATANTLY rip off other ppls assets and if called out lie their asses off.

Now regarding AKABUR using stuff from Aladin: He based it on it and it is a "parody"/"tribute". You are allowed to do such things to a certain degree as long as you make it clearly visible that you do not own those assets and that you DO NOT MAKE MONEY FROM IT. If Disney would find AKABURs stuff they COULD hammer it at any time, but it may hurt their reputation and he also doesn't make money from it/it doesn't even have any negative impact on Disney.

The thing what BEST MULT CLUB is doing is outright rude/evil. AKABUR ALLOWS EVERY person to use the assets HE made as long as they don't make money with it which BEST MULT CLUB ignored. He then told them to stop it and they IGNORED it and keep telling lies (pose as if they are frineds with AKABUR/he gave them permission etc.). And as a side note: You are not allowed to use assets of other people to advertise your own things without permission (now take a look at their Patreon site and what do you see?)

Regarding you getting "attacked": You never got attacked here on this forum, not even on your own post about your game.
People only voiced their concerns/doubts about your game due to the fact that you already pulled up a Patreon without any content to show (no demo).
It got just more visible to people, due to the crash of "Breeding Season" (THE biggest adult game on Patreon), that being a Patron won't guarantee you get what you "donate" for. So they just got (maybe overly) careful/distrusting of new Patreons without at least a base amount of content

KinkyDesign

Oct 10, 2016
This is a bad post.
So in your opinion it is wrong to make money off of a ripp off from a ripp off? pretty interesting sense of right and wrong XD

Oh god the fucking patreon thing again -.- it gets sooooo boring... i tried already to explain, that my patreon wasn't solely for the fucking game iam working on, how is that not going through?
I make Art and not only Games, i do Tutorials too... i help people improving on their Art, like doing draw overs, giving critique and what not. The Patreon is for People to give a little bit back. I know how fucking dare me to have the audacity to just entertain the thought that people might want to give something back. XD
The Game is just a bigger Project besides my other things i do on my Patreon. I don't know how to explain this fucking further to you people...
It really gets boring and makes you people looking even more stupid for mentioning it.(so stop it please...) :D
"that being a Patron won't guarantee you get what you "donate" for" Well... Patrons do get from me what they donated for and i never gave a reason to assume otherwise. I had only 1 patron since i opened the patreon campaign and he/she asked for alternate versions of my animations and illustrations and despite being busy with making money to survive i always delivered and thats just for 1 patron. I don't want to brag but to explain my work ethic.
I did get shit for pointing out there is a patreon, where people can support me. I tried to stay calm for the first idiot who bragged about it, but after a while i really did get annoyed and tried to explain, what i just explaind(again and again... insanity= expect shit to change) But i get it, you people like mediocre games with poser art and half assed drawings inside of a stupid RPG Maker game. Its my fault, i really should have had thought this through. A Friend suggested to me this Forum and to make a thread about my game Project, to gain some exposure. I acted against my Instincts, because People in general are shit and i knew the things would happen that happened ! xD
But something good came out of this whole mess, i do get funding for my Art and my Projects and the best of all, my game will be released, but not in western countrys . ^.^

KinkyDesign

Oct 10, 2016
Oh by the Way...
mug,standard,x400,right-bg,ffffff.jpg

People can buy this awesome cute Mug no where in particular :^)
XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
But something good came out of this whole mess, i do get funding for my Art and my Projects and the best of all, my game will be released, but not in western countrys . ^.^

Oh look another dick of a developer discriminating against Westerner's. Know what you make artists and game developers look bad because of that narrow minded view. Artists and game developers, and especially EROTIC game developers need to be opened minded also need to be very nondiscriminatory because they're already thought of as lowly because they produce things that aren't moral. They already have a hard enough time getting the word out there and spreading the message.

NOW that is a personal attack against your character. You got a problem with it maybe you should choose your words and how you phrase your posts. You come off as extremely defensive and someone who can't take criticism without you making it seem you're biting into a raw lemon.

Reactions: Kesil

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Wow... this thread is an absolute mess. I came in to see what it was about and instead I get a bunch of bickering and personal insults that has nothing to do with the topic at hand... Really? Fighting each other because of something that happened in another thread a while ago ins't going to help anyone. First off, that's borderline harassment and needless provocation. Secondly, feeding off such argument is considered derailing a thread and causing instability. If you guys can't get over what happened then please do everyone else a favor and block or report each other... just don't spread your personal issues to other threads, thank you very much. I wish there was a way to call the mods in general rather than single individuals. I don't even know who's responsible for this section... but someone has to come to bring order to this thread.

Last edited:

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
A mod can close this thread at any time they want, I just wanted to inform/warn people about "BEST MULT CLUB". Latest info I have is that a increasing number of bigger adult Patreons are aware of em and will watch out.

I tried not to escalate the bantering too much but it seem that it isn't possible due to one/multiple people here having problems with eachother. (and one using this thread to advertise one of their products...)

Status
Not open for further replies.