Best Corruption Pathway?

Missfit

Dec 14, 2016
Hi all, I have always played a "good" character on CoC, but I've been wanting to do a new game where I'm not necessarily evil, but I go with the corruption side of things and see what its like and where it goes. My question is what is the best way to go about this? I'm wanting to have Marble, Amily, etc as lovers, and I understand that I can corrupt Whitney's Farm and then make Marble and Amily slaves? Whats the best way to go about that? I'm also wondering if I'll eventually get kicked out of Tel'Adre if I get too high of corruption...? Can I corrupt Urta or at least keep her as a lover if I get corrupted?

I apologize for the million questions, I tend to over think things, heh.^^; Thanks in advance for any and all help!

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I'm pretty sure the only way to have Marble and Amily as lovers with a high corruption is to corrupt them, and even then they'll be listed as slave in camp instead of lovers.

And I don't think you can get kicked out of Tel'Adre if your corruption is too high, unless it's above 20 when you find it.

Apart from that, no idea. Maybe check CoC's wiki? It should be mostly up to date

Missfit

Dec 14, 2016
No, I realize they'll become slaves once I corrupt them. I was just wondering if I can make them lovers first and then corrupt them, or if I had to do it before hand or something. The CoC wiki leads me to believe I have to do so before hand with Amily, but I wasn't sure from how I read it.

Thank you for input btw. =)

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
No, I realize they'll become slaves once I corrupt them. I was just wondering if I can make them lovers first and then corrupt them, or if I had to do it before hand or something. The CoC wiki leads me to believe I have to do so before hand with Amily, but I wasn't sure from how I read it.

Thank you for input btw. =)
Yeah, you have to corupt amily before she moves into your camp

Missfit

Dec 14, 2016
Okay, I see. I just looked at the wiki and I can't seem to find anything about corrupting Marble...? Since she is kinda already a corrupt creature, is she not able to be corrupted by me and just becomes my lover either way?

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Okay, I see. I just looked at the wiki and I can't seem to find anything about corrupting Marble...? Since she is kinda already a corrupt creature, is she not able to be corrupted by me and just becomes my lover either way?

I have absolutely no idea, sorry. I seldom have Marble in camp because I find her kinda... forgettable, I guess?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Marble can't be corrupted so after certain PC corruption she will leave. And afaik non of mods featured on this forum done aything to make fully corrupted PC retain Marble (at least in first game before ascension).

Maddhawk

Jan 1, 2016
Actually, you can make Amilly a lover and then corrupt her afterwards. When your corruption exceeds her "eww" threshold, she will pack up and go back to the ruins. Then you corrupt her like normal.