Best class for kitsune ?

BFFE

Jun 12, 2021
Hello again you fabulous bunch

As the title says are there any classes that gets a buff in status if I was a kitsune?

As always your help is very appreciated

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Kitsunes get some unique powers that help make an excellent spell power based build. Fox Fire, an at-will power that also burns and an ultimate that inflicts like, every kind of debuff ever in one go on a single target. Not to mention the jewel that enables said ultimate. Blue Flame Blade could be useful for a spell blade build as well.

SH60

Jun 8, 2021
I would say a Spellblade build with Rouge as the main class because of the ult that you get with the fox jewel.

BFFE

Jun 12, 2021
Kitsunes get some unique powers that help make an excellent spell power based build. Fox Fire, an at-will power that also burns and an ultimate that inflicts like, every kind of debuff ever in one go on a single target. Not to mention the jewel that enables said ultimate. Blue Flame Blade could be useful for a spell blade build as well.
Thx for answering
And from my understanding a spell blade build uses moves that buffs the normal attack or am I wrong?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There. Is. An. Edit. Button. Use it instead of double-posting.

And yes, 'spellblade' generally means a class or build that adds magical effects to buff attacks made with a weapon. In CoC2 that means things like Charge Weapon and Blue Flame Blade and that in turn means that Strength and Willpower both are important stats to get the most out of the buffs.

Last edited:

BFFE

Jun 12, 2021
There. Is. An. Edit. Button. Use it instead of double-posting.

And yes, 'spellblade' generally means a class or build that adds magical effects to buff attacks made with a weapon. In CoC2 that means things like Charge Weapon and Blue Flame Blade and that in turn means that Strength and Willpower both are important stats to get the most out of the buffs.
Am sorry for double posting am new to this site (and to any kind of forums in general) and I'm trying to figure what's every button does.
Again I apologize and thanks for the information