Best Bad Ends?

moobere

May 19, 2017
From what i know hypnosis is only possible on someone who WANTS to be hypnotized...just my 2 cents >.>

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I don't know if anyone said this one, the wetraxxel's bad end is pretty hot to me. Constantly losing and learning how to please your soon to be harem lord gets me every time.
Yeah, that's kinda the same for Nyrean bad end / Quadomme bad end. I've never done the Wetraxxel though.

ig884hire

Dec 18, 2017
From what i know hypnosis is only possible on someone who WANTS to be hypnotized...just my 2 cents >.>
Super tech, mods, and psionics make things a bit different in TiTS methinks, but that's basically true for real life. Some way to help Belle research the Forst Wyrms on Uveto would be cool considering they have mind control powers and that's what she's studying. You could help her discover exactly how to completely reprogram someone from the ground up and volunteer yourself as the first test subject for the new super-sub-tuner. I love bad ends you choose yourself.:D
Yeah, that's kinda the same for Nyrean bad end / Quadomme bad end. I've never done the Wetraxxel though.
Any of the ones that have a slow fall into depravity are just fine in my book. You get a bit of that with the Milodan bad end too. The ending of his win scene against you slowly shifts until he takes you back to his village to be a kitten factory for life. I wish there had been more of that though, like with the Nyrea Alpha. Glad I modded my save to finally get to see that one.

I wish you could bad end crew some members too though. Like, if you've been completely mind broken by Lane and have particularly low willpower you could be ordered to bring Anno or Reaha along with you to meet the Daynar and let your crewmate learn the joys of Hypno domination from your Mistress as well. What a good captain you are. Don't they look so very happy now drooling all over their chins while she gently molds them into whatever she wishes?

Something similar could be done with the Bothrioc once you've gone full egg-slut. Surely Steele would want to share the joy that only an egg-giver can bring with her friends and comrades? Perhaps a nice Quadomme could help you enlighten them all to the pleasure only two feet of egg-laying oil slathered ovipositor can bring? It would be simply cruel not to.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Something similar could be done with the Bothrioc once you've gone full egg-slut. Surely Steele would want to share the joy that only an egg-giver can bring with her friends and comrades? Perhaps a nice Quadomme could help you enlighten them all to the pleasure only two feet of egg-laying oil slathered ovipositor can bring? It would be simply cruel not to

This was basically what the extended version of becoming Fei An Strozo's plaything was going to be.

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
I'm really hoping a bad end from Belle on Uveto at some point, or at least an expansion of the hypnosis experiment beyond just the masturbation fantasy scene it triggers and making you get naked when you go into the lab. Like if you do it too often she makes a mistake with her tech and permanently breaks your brain. A nice loving bad end where the good doctor takes responsibility for her terrible mistake and slowly rebuilds Steele into a perfectly happy house pet who never wants for anything. Well, except for her pair of foot-long knotted double dongs of course. Those her beloved little sweetums wants all the time, just as she intended. Training works best when you have an effective reward to motivate with after all.;)

I think I remember a thread here a while back where both author and commissioner for Belle were transparent about not wanting a bad end. It's outside the character's nature which is a respectable position from the people that wrote her.

ig884hire

Dec 18, 2017
This was basically what the extended version of becoming Fei An Strozo's plaything was going to be.
The way you say that in the past tense makes me a terribly sad murderbot. I liked the "bad end" you got with her at the end of the diplomacy quest if you agreed to be part of her harem (or if like me you were too much of an egg-slut to have a choice) but it felt rather short even if there was a slightly different version depending on what set of genitals she got added on to her. Bringing your collected crew one by one to meet and greet your new owner would be simply amazing. Really, any more scenes with her or Ara Kei would be grand.
I think I remember a thread here a while back where both author and commissioner for Belle were transparent about not wanting a bad end. It's outside the character's nature which is a respectable position from the people that wrote her.
That is disappointing but understandable. Still, the hypnosis experiment seems ripe for more exploration. Maybe some more extreme responses to it the more often you participate. Like if you lose a fight to something with a cock you start hallucinating that it's Belle instead.

I'm frankly shocked that there's no scene where you and Saec both service the good doctor together. She has two dicks and two pets when you're around. It just seems like an inevitability that a sloppy double BJ would happen eventually. Maybe after the date with Saec if you've helped with all her experiments that week she treats you both to some of her hot creamy dessert.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I like the unused Lane bad end, where he takes the company from you after you win, although I imagine it won't be in the game for a very long time, or ever, for obvious reasons.

Nightshade878

Jun 9, 2017
My favourites are unquestionably:

Becoming Fei An Strozo's Incubator
The Bothrioc Quadomme Bad End
and
Kaska's Bad End (when you get her Lust up)

I'm a Queer (F) submissive and lover of BDSM so the bothrioc just....mmmm. Gods they make me moan out loud and my eyes roll up, hahaha. <3
Not a bad end but I also love Xanthe. She's the best. I hope she gets more content one day.

Last edited:

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
I haven't reached any bad ends yet since the last time I played was from 2 years ago but from what I remember I just wish the bad ends were longer or had more content in them. It just seemed short to me at the time. My opinion will probably change when I get to more recent bad ends.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
My favourites are unquestionably:

Becoming Fei An Strozo's Incubator
The Bothrioc Quadomme Bad End
and
Kaska's Bad End (when you get her Lust up)

I'm a Queer (F) submissive and lover of BDSM so the bothrioc just....mmmm. Gods they make me moan out loud and my eyes roll up, hahaha. <3

The best feedback it's possible to get, thanks.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Yer I think we need more bondage/bdsm content on both sides though I would prefer more where the player is in control first.

Reactions: Irrlicht

herpaderphurr

Jan 5, 2018

I was surprised at how damn good the quadomme was. I kept hearing terrible terrible things about how OP they are in combat, so I got curious and decided to head back to the caves to see for myself.

But I didn't really find out, because I was too busy giving in... so good! Thanks Nonesuch!

Reactions: ShySquare