Berwyn's Quest Maze Map [SPOILERS]

SpectralTime

Apr 22, 2016
Thank you. I just explored again for the first time today, and this map was very helpful.

Now if only I had a better understanding of how rushing who when during the confrontation at the end of the quest affects things...

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
Does sending Matiha to Evergreen not do anything?

Reactions: loricd

Luel

Mar 21, 2021
Hello.
Could someone please describe how to navigate the tower in text form?
I have completed the quest, but I am interested if I missed rooms where things can be interacted with.
I visited only the laboratory and had no problems finding it whenever I wanted.
But other than that, I kept going through the same rooms until the game decided to throw me near the stairs leading to Matiha.

Tony_Redgrave

Dec 11, 2021
Hello.
Could someone please describe how to navigate the tower in text form?
I have completed the quest, but I am interested if I missed rooms where things can be interacted with.
I visited only the laboratory and had no problems finding it whenever I wanted.
But other than that, I kept going through the same rooms until the game decided to throw me near the stairs leading to Matiha.
From the starting room: East, North, East, South, South (East for Lab), North, West, West

Reactions: Acharehnus

DoggyThicc

Jul 28, 2022
A one-time follow up scene was added with the hotfix released last night, however there is no repeatable Matiha content at Evergreen's.
Thanks for clearing that up!
Also, where does Wynne go to after sending Matiha to the Evergreens? He is no longer in the Frosthound as a guest now.
Edit: Nevermind, i forgot that he told me I can summon his fortess now.

Last edited: