Berwynne/Wynne description bug

NetherRemains

Nov 18, 2019
Haven't played CoC II for a while, but I had a save ready after all of Berwynne/Wynne's quest. Tower is up, I'm at camp, Matiha's also at the tower, and I decided to indulge Wynne in some cock worship. I picked the largest boob size and the largest cock size and giving her a pussy during her quest. But whenever I do scenes it always describes it as the SMALLEST cock size instead which really throws me off when I'm reading the scene. It also keeps jumping around with the pronouns which also is an issue.

I didn't do Wynne cock worship intensively in the tower before the recent patch so I'm not sure how long this has been here or if it's something fairly recent. I really don't want to restart and tst to see if this is due to a save transfer bug or something else as I'd be rather upset if that was the case.

Bastion

Jul 2, 2023
I am currently having the same issue. I kept Berwyn the same as he was pre-transformation, but in his cock-worship scenes he makes mention of his cock being smaller despite it being the max size. The bust also shows him at full size.Screenshot 2023-07-02 120207.png

This is on the latest backer build, though I have noticed it on the public patches as well for some time.

Attachments

• CoC2_Test_12.coc2
    18.8 KB · Views: 2

NetherRemains

Nov 18, 2019
Could you post your save?
Sorry for the incredibly late response! For some reason I never got any sort of email about your response! This is my save here. And like above, it has been an issue that hasn't been corrected even since the latest patch. I haven't downloaded the latest Public, but if even the latest build is still having the problem then my current save shouldn't be an issue in loading it.

Attachments

• CoC2_Nyx_213.coc2
    60.1 KB · Views: 5

Bastion

Jul 2, 2023
Also, not sure if I should stick this here or create a new report on it. But I have noticed at times Berwyn will revert his cock worship scenes to that of the frosthound even when at the tower. Which also includes him mentioning Cait when its Maitha working him.

Screenshot 2023-07-04 230453.png

Bastion

Jul 2, 2023
Oh and since I forgot to add it in. And latest backer patch only applies now.

The public patch is Development Build 0.6.12 and the backer patch is Development Build 0.6.13

Hope this helps.

Edit: I am not sure on the etiquette regarding bugs continuing through patches, so I apologise if normally its not done and this seems pushy.

But having confirmed on a new test save this continues on to 0.6.14, 0.6.15, 0.6.16, 0.6.17, 0.6.18, 0.6.19, 0.6.20 and 0.6.21

Last edited:
Reactions: NetherRemains

NetherRemains

Nov 18, 2019
Yup. So hopefully a mod can confirm that this is something that will be looked into that would be fantastic. I really like Berwynne's character and their growth and I'd hate to have such an immersion breaking bug continue.

Bastion

Jul 2, 2023
I know that necroing is generally not seen as good, though I don't know if the same applies for bugs that are long lasting. I noticed that there was a wave of bug fixes and work done in the latest backers, so I was hoping to catch the wave and see if this could be looked into.