Berwyn dominance system

A

atome365

Hi there,

I came (eheh) back to this game after a long time and I was surprised with the dominance system, are there other similar things ? I love seeing my character reduced to a slut for Kasyra or Berwyn.

Thanks !

Reactions: loricd

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Lose to Arona enough times during Right of Conquest and you'll be locked in to her taking a dominant role towards the Champion, which affects a couple of things during and post-quest right now (for example, wander into the lodge and you won't get the option to simply refuse the attentions of the patrons, because they know you're Arona's bitch) and will no doubt become a much bigger deal once her companion expansion gets implemented.

There's also Evelyn who's basically there for players who like the idea of getting into a consensual domme/sub relationship.

Last edited:

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Ryn has a confidence meter, though she doesn't turn into a dominant character.
You probably already know that you can do some pretty rough BDSM with Garret if you are a lupine girl.
And there is Evelyn who is a gentle dom, who will make sure you can't live without her and her cock.

A

atome365

Lose to Arona enough times during Right of Conquest and you'll be locked in to her taking a dominant role towards the Champion, which affects a couple of things during and post-quest right now (for example, wander into the lodge and you won't get the option to simply refuse the attentions of the patrons because they know you're Arona's bitch) and will no doubt become a much bigger deal once her companion expansion gets implemented.

There's also Evelyn who's basically there for players who like the idea of getting into a consensual domme/sub relationship.

Thank you :)

A

atome365

Ryn has a confidence meter, though she doesn't turn into a dominant character.
You probably already know that you can do some pretty rough BDSM with Garret if you are a lupine girl.
And there is Evelyn who is a gentle dom, who will make sure you can't live without her and her cock.

Thank you :)