Beeing Pregnant with Brint's Child make's inconsistant dialogue apare whit Brienne after transformation "CoC II-0.6.35-win"

DreamyMilk

Mar 6, 2024
so i started a new game and decided i wanted to get a Child With Brint before Transforming him into Brienne, so i waited to my Catfolk Champion entered "Heat" so i would know that i got pregnant, then made my way to the Cave whit the Mad Cow Quest, then when the Wait fore the curse to do it's ting and getting Brienne, i suddenly can talk wit her about "Children" or rather that what you ask what Brienne wants out Kid's to be, and she act like i already told her as Brint that i ware Pregnant whit her Children, and we ware expecting them.

but the Problem is that i Never Told Brint i ware Pregnant, and my Catfolk MC don't even KNOW she is Pregnant yet so her being able to talk with Brienne about what our children should become doesn't make any sense, and it make even less seance that Brienne already know about the children she Sired as Brint, when the MC doesn't even know or told her about the pregnancy yet...

so i guess it is a bit more of an oversight then a bug or missing content, but there should be a conversation where you tell Brienne that you are pregnant wit her child as well, and not just to them as Brint, and you should not magically know a child is on the way, and having had an non existing conversation, especially when the Expecting Mother don't even know they are Pregnant themself yet...

the bug/oversight seems to activate the moment Brint becomes Brienne wile being Pregnant wit there child, and i have not seen any exceptions to that so fare.

and then i wish you a good week forward wit best regards, and will be looking forward to next release.