Becoming Kitsune & Tail Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Yeah that's like pulling the cornerstones out and not expecting the house to inevitably crumble.

SheepyCloud

Apr 3, 2020
I'm no coder at all, but you literally tossed out THE two fundamental things to the PC character's coding and DIDN'T expect that to fuck with your game somehow? (Seeing as you likely didn't read the warning that comes with a tampered save or just ignored it)
That "challenge" as you put it isn't worth it in the slightest if it ends up breaking stuff.

If you want a challenge redistribute your stats to a trainer or something.

I do read it, I just didn't think anything i touched would affect tail count. (Because why would it?)

Aury

Dec 22, 2019
I do read it, I just didn't think anything i touched would affect tail count. (Because why would it?)
Probably something in the spaghetti code snapping. It’s like how back in 2019, Valve added a cosmetic case to TF2, and somehow that caused specific crates to guarantee unusual drops. Cause and effect can be VERY confusing with code.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Never assume bruh. Otherwise you might tamper with something and somehow get Brint to snap your legs off again. (So to say, seeing as that was a legit bug)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Please explain...
Brint blew up the coding and thus made people lose their legs in I believe his initial release. It got fixed later ofc, but it was the funniest shit. lmao

Malidica

Mar 18, 2020
Brint blew up the coding and thus made people lose their legs in I believe his initial release. It got fixed later ofc, but it was the funniest shit. lmao

How did that work, game-play wise? What were the humorous outcomes?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
How did that work, game-play wise? What were the humorous outcomes?
I have no idea, I think when people were fucking him the leg parsers were messing up or something.
Can't be bothered to check, but jokes about Brint breaking your legs and stealing them I still like to make when it gets brought up.

Reactions: Malidica
Status
Not open for further replies.