Becoming a Hermaphrodite

J.G.Alchemy

Apr 8, 2017
I don't have anymore patience to search through 254 threads to see if this was already brought up, since I've exhausted it al on trying find out on my own.

How do you give your character BOTH sexes? I tried with combining reagents with comsumables only to find out that they only work if you ALREADY have one or the other. Then tried searching Google for the answers, only to be taken around in circles with no new information.

So please, I'm very frustrated with this system and just want both Penis & Vagina because that's how I like to play these games.

Which brings up my other question:
Why isn't it a choice in Character Creation when Shemale is. Which really disappointed me to learn it was breasts and penis without a vagina.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Which brings up my other question:
Why isn't it a choice in Character Creation when Shemale is. Which really disappointed me to learn it was breasts and penis without a vagina
1) Half of the fun is going through the transformations needed to get your PC looking the way you want. Hell, TFs are 99% of the game's mechanics.*

2) Um, that's what a shemale is. That's kind of like being disappointed that a ladybug doesn't have hooves.

*Hyperbole warning.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Just grab a blue egg from Leorah’s Shop, alchemize it with a turgid mushroom, and boom! You’re a hermaphrodite. Be glad you started playing after this update because prior, we had to either march around the foothills until RNGsus gives us a blue egg or we meet Shar, do her quest, and give her any Ovilixir you happen to have on hand so she’d lay the exact egg you want (drinking it yourself is still RNG).

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

J.G.Alchemy

Apr 8, 2017
1) Half of the fun is going through the transformations needed to get your PC looking the way you want. Hell, TFs are 99% of the game's mechanics.*

2) Um, that's what a shemale is. That's kind of like being disappointed that a ladybug doesn't have hooves.

*Hyperbole warning.
You completely missed the point that I TRIED running around the game first. I'm not an amatour at these; just didn't know about this sequal til now. But when I FINALLY ran into some planlife, I didn't have a vag and so I restarted the game.

PS. TF isn't for everyone and is a turn off for me due to personal trauma. Thank you.

Reactions: Fleep

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
I think the game has plenty of things to offer besides the TF. I've ben playing CoC, Tits and now CoC2 for years and I've never used any TF. It was femdom and dickgirls what brought me to the game and that's the fun about these games, the broad appeal they have, each player comes looking for one thing and the game can satisfy most of those things.

Reactions: Senera2000

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I think the game has plenty of things to offer besides the TF.
Absolutely. However, TFs are a major hook of Fen games and it's a little odd to hear people don't like/use them. It's like going to a baseball game with someone and they say that they don't like peanuts when you offer the bag.