Beat Dr. Lash (Finally!)

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
My melee techie seems to be completely incapable of beating the fucker. I got max stats, arctic warfare heat belt, sexy transparent zipsuit, thermal undies and the lightning duster on top of the crystal buff and royal necter and the fencing buff. Yet he basically two shots me every time despite me being 100% resistant to electricity and 90% resistant to heat. I just don't get it.

Well what I do is paralyze him with the paralyzing shock special, release my crystal goo to passively tease, and essentially keep paralyzing him and hitting him with the biowhip. Having mimbranes is essential because they allow for an extra hit sometimes and can increase his lust gain with a lust cloud. I suggest using the crystal shard and royal nectar, and equipping the salamander duster. They're not necessary but it much easier.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I not sure but sometimes even if game say PC got 100% resistance for some dmg it can be spread over bonuses from shield belt and armor. So in that case if Lash will burn down PC shield bar that part of resistance will drop. So to be sure better not depend on shield belt to fill missing % for some of the resistances.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
A la Star Trek, humanoid creatures everywhere!

Everyone is descended from precursor humanoids who just decided to screw around (literally in this case) with every life-bearing planets species DNA. At least it isn't Stargate, where 90% of everyone is human or semi-human and the precursors left OP weapons lying around on like every planet ever.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Everyone is descended from precursor humanoids who just decided to screw around (literally in this case) with every life-bearing planets species DNA. At least it isn't Stargate, where 90% of everyone is human or semi-human and the precursors left OP weapons lying around on like every planet ever.

Tss don't spoil...who knows if devs not decide to make it like Stargate. But still I think half prople may forget that main villains for early SG seasons was actualy not sexy looking snakes. Human bodies was merely their...containers to show they 'godlike' powers to lower life forms.

Anayway seems I will go back to beating good ol doc again (last time was in times he not had avator pic even). I wonder if he get 'softer' since last time my techy was beating him senseless....

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Tss don't spoil...who knows if devs not decide to make it like Stargate. But still I think half prople may forget that main villains for early SG seasons was actualy not sexy looking snakes. Human bodies was merely their...containers to show they 'godlike' powers to lower life forms.

Actually most of the villains were aliens that used humans as either their hosts (Goa'uld and Wraith) or merely as tools (Ori), or even just looked human cause they wanted to blend in (Replicators). As such even the real aliens tended to have humanoids forms.