Bat Transformatives/Improvisation?

Kyren

Aug 12, 2021
I've poked around the game and in the wiki and I could not find anything relating to some sort of bat TF. Is there anything inside TiTS that I missed or somewhat resembles a bat TF? And if there is not, it there anyway I can improvise a bat morph through existing TFs/save editing? I've thought getting draconic or demon wings with a furred body, but that's as far as I've thought.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I've poked around the game and in the wiki and I could not find anything relating to some sort of bat TF. Is there anything inside TiTS that I missed or somewhat resembles a bat TF? And if there is not, it there anyway I can improvise a bat morph through existing TFs/save editing? I've thought getting draconic or demon wings with a furred body, but that's as far as I've thought.
That's something that was being written by one of the authors, but stuff happened in RL and the author isn't writing at all right now I think. Design document was very far along IIRC.

Kyren

Aug 12, 2021
That's something that was being written by one of the authors, but stuff happened in RL and the author isn't writing at all right now I think. Design document was very far along IIRC.
Damn. Thanks for the response, I'll probably just use parts of other TFs.

Reactions: Julles Ra

Julles Ra

Jul 17, 2021
The closest you can get to a bat is probably get a pig's snout from Swineapple, black fur probably from Lupinol and demon wings from Lucifer Candy Apple

Satyrs-Maze

Apr 2, 2021
If I was making a bat id go maybe k9 morph with dragon/ demon wings but that would be a macro bat build ie flying foxes etc but youll have to settel for that idk if there's a way to make your hands wings