Basil and Mozzy

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
A short story about a rabbit and mouse staying indoors.
——————————————-
As rain battered agaisnt the window of the burrow by the beech, Basil sat near the fire, shivering, wrapped up in a blanket with a mug of hot cocoa. Taking a deep drink, the rabbit felt warmth trickle back into his cold fingers, and looked to the kitchen, smiling. Standing by the counter, making a hot vegetable pot, a mouse was humming along with the record track.

The two of them had been living together for a few months and had gotten close over that time. The two had initially met quite a few summers ago at a summer camp, but only now were they starting to really know each other. Mozzy was more open, having proudly claimed to have, in the time between, managed to suck a cock. Basil, however, was quite fearful of saying anything, as he was far from certain-he had a girlfriend a year ago and was interested in woman, but at the same time, he couldn’t help but feel a bit turned on when sharing the locker room with a nice-looking guy, and had quite the crush on that one anime boy...

Lost in his thoughts, he was alerted from his complentation when he heard a familiar voice say, in an affectionate tone, “here’s some hot stew for you, you dumb bunny!”

Looking up, he saw Mozzy, looking down at him with a bowl in his hands. “Oh thanks!” Basil said, accepting the pot. As he dug in, he noticed he was eye level with the mouse’s crotch. After taking a bite, he asked, “Hey, Mozzy, I know this might be a bit direct, but have you ever...uh....”

“Gotten my dick suck?” Mozzy finished. “A few times." he said. “Why, you interested?"

Basil, swallowing a piece of broccoli, nodded. “Well, yes..." said, his tail nervously twitching as he bit his lip. "You don't mind, if I..."

Mozzy smiled. "Go ahead!"

Taking a deep breath, Basil began undoing the buttons on the mouse’s pants. "Any tips you have for me?" he asked.

"What, besides my dick?"

"I'm serious!" he said, as he undid the last button. "I want to make this enjoyable for both of us!"

"Well," Mozzy said, as he lowered his trousers down to his thighs, "beisdes not using your teeth, you should probably start out slow since it's your first time," he said. "Try licking it first." Basil nodded, before taking another deep breath, and then pulled down Mozzy's underwear.

Flopping out, the rabbit was greeted with the sight of Mozzy’s cock, a respectable carrot-sized length, as well as his hefty balls. Smiling, Basil gripped his length by the base and began licking its tip, gently brushing his tongue against it.

“Mmph,” Mozzy moaned, “that's good...now rub me off..."

The rabbit, nodding, touched the mouse's shaft, before wrapping his fingers around it. Slowly, he stroked it, as he licked the tip.

As Mozzy groaned in pleasure as he felt Basil’s delicate tongue, he scratched the rabbit’s head, running his fingers through his fur. “Basil...” he muttered, “...you're doing good...now...give my tip a kiss, before taking it in."

Basil, without hesitation, did as he was asked, pressing his lips to the tip of the mouse's cock. Mozzy, smiling, pressed his hand against the rabbit's. "You willing to go further?" he asked, as he scratched the rabbit's ears.

Already excited, the rabbit nodded and, without hesitation, pushed the head of the mouse's cock into his mouth. sucking it like a lollipop.

"Basil, you truly are amazing," he said.

Nodding, the rabbit then closed his eyes, before pushing his lips down halfway to the base.

The mouse, somewhat surprised by how sudden the rabbit was to adjust, fell down, causing his length to slip right out of the rabbit’s mouth. “Oh fuck!” Mozzy shouted, as he let out a splatter of cum all over Basil’s face.

As he lay on the ground, the mouse looked up at Basil, who was now looking back at him. The two of them stared at each other for a few seconds, wondering what the other would say.

And then, after what seemed like forever, Basil began laughing.

Mozzy, joining in, chuckled as he got to his feet, “Heh, you look pretty good even with cum all over your face,” he said, getting to his feet.

“Of course I do,” Basil said, as he helped the mouse up, “besides, I’m not done yet...” He then looked to the bedroom. “How about having a round 2?”

Mozzy, smiling, nodded in agreement, as the two headed off to have the night of their life.
———————-
If anyone wants to leave any reviews, let me know what you liked and want you feel like could use some work! I know it isn’t everyone’s thing, but I hope I made these two cute enough to make it fun for anyone who’s into it!

Last edited: