Bart the tempter 0.01 build

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
rQ2xaOS.png

Overview:​

The protagonist of this game is Sideshow Bob, Bart's worst enemy. In the story, he'll swap his body with Bart, and while Bart will be sitting in jail, he'll indulge in debauchery at his large new house.

Who knows how far he's willing to go...

Developer:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Download link:

upGFnFgm.png
TD8l5YXm.png
qno6E2am.png
eKc44dkm.png
VmYqrtbm.png

Last edited:

DawnCry

Sep 18, 2016
Personally not gonna touch it, I never found the appeal of sexualizing cartoons that aren't made for that, doesn't help that I don't like yellow skin and that I would like to protect some memories.

Having said that good luck with your project.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Personally not gonna touch it, I never found the appeal of sexualizing cartoons that aren't made for that, doesn't help that I don't like yellow skin and that I would like to protect some memories.

Having said that good luck with your project.

I have found the appeal, and even I feel like The Simpsons is a show that it just shouldn't be done with. The style does not lend itself to making characters attractive. Even in the screenshot it looks like Marge's head has been photoshopped onto someone else's body. And the character's I'm assuming are Maggie and Lisa have a similar issue where their face does not match their hair or figure.

Also of note, Patreon has been very strict with their policy against incest content. You probably shouldn't post updates to this game on there.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Might give it a look... later. 0.01 versions never have enough content to be worth tacking onto my exhausting list of games waiting to be played already.

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
I have found the appeal, and even I feel like The Simpsons is a show that it just shouldn't be done with. The style does not lend itself to making characters attractive. Even in the screenshot it looks like Marge's head has been photoshopped onto someone else's body. And the character's I'm assuming are Maggie and Lisa have a similar issue where their face does not match their hair or figure.

Also of note, Patreon has been very strict with their policy against incest content. You probably shouldn't post updates to this game on there.

When I was creating the game I knew I couldn't draw it so that everyone would like it. Everything else is a matter of taste.
Technically, it's not incest because Bob uses Bart's skin, not his body.

Last edited:

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
Might give it a look... later. 0.01 versions never have enough content to be worth tacking onto my exhausting list of games waiting to be played already.

You'll definitely like this game if you like Simpsons. About amount of content, let's say, this game has more content than in some games in version 0.2.

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
I corrected the text in this version. Download link was updated.