Bare Bones Idea: Soaked Raskvel

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Alright so with the Treated Male Zil accepted, I'm moving on to do another enemy. This time it's going to be a slutty Raskvel who got into some Soak. Soak is, for those who haven't played any of Mitzi's content, the female equivalent of Throbb. It makes you drool a lot from both the mouth and snatch, makes you constantly feel the need to be filled, and is also probably addictive just like Throbb.

I don't have much in way of a document right now, so there's not much to show. I'm mainly posting this thread to ask for suggestions for sex scenes.

Aside from the obvious Victory options of: [Vaginal] [Anal] [Blowjob] and the Loss options of: [Get Ridden] [Get faceridden], what sex scenes would you guys like to see? I'm open to all suggestions, even if I won't write all of them. Who knows, I might like your idea for a scene and write it.

Reactions: gena138 and Kesil

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
So i believe a face sitting scene for victory would be great. Rask have amazing thighs and a soaking rask girl. Well that makes drool thinking about it. Small edit: You could use her ears like a controller to make her go just the right speed.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
So i believe a face sitting scene for victory would be great. Rask have amazing thighs and a soaking rask girl. Well that makes drool thinking about it. Small edit: You could use her ears like a controller to make her go just the right speed.

So pull her ears when you want her to slow down and let go when you want her to go wild?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Soak is, for those who haven't played any of Mitzi's content, the female equivalent of Throbb. It makes you drool a lot from both the mouth and snatch,
i just wanna use it on the pc

Reactions: Kesil

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
More or less. In the other scenes with the rask their ears are really sensitive, so you could drive her wild if you want. Or you could let her take her time and enjoy.
Now that brings into mind a scene where you pin her down and rub her snatch with her ears. She gets no real penetration + since her ears are stupid sensitive, she'd be bucking wildly trying to get anything inside of her.

i just wanna use it on the pc
Same, but it's not in game yet.

Reactions: Crablord