Banned from Discord. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
So. I took an 18 minute power nap, check discord, and BOOP! I'm banned!

I have no idea what I did wrong. The only thing I can imagine that could have gotten me booted was when I jokingly said "incest is wincest" but I meant it in a purely comedic way and I even stated so!

Im sorry if that was over the line. Someone, please help!

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
We have a discord?

Reactions: null_blank

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You're not banned though? Just join the server again.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Relog, clear cookies, try a different browser, make sure you're entering through the Discord link on fenoxo.com, etc.

You're still on the member list and appear online to me, I just pinged you in tits chat. So I don't know what the problem is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Relog, clear cookies, try a different browser, make sure you're entering through the Discord link on fenoxo.com, etc.

You're still on the member list and appear online to me, I just pinged you in tits chat. So I don't know what the problem is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well, I think I might know....

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
But to be sure, I need to get to my laptop at home. Well continue this in about an hour and a half.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
begging to return won't help your case.
I know, but what else can I do? That discord has been the soudmrce of some of the best fun I've had in a really long time!

Plus, I have no recollection of ever doing something to bug any of the writers. I mean, yeah, i vented a bit on a few topics, but those were ages ago, and at the end everything was a ok between us.

What exactly have they said about me? What did I do?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Not knowing when to stop bugging people was a common theme.
Yeah, that...

I've recently recognized how much of a problem that is. I've started going to therapy, and I'm going to be working on those issues soon, I swear.

I promise, I'll never cause any trouble ever again, for anyone. If someone say no, I'll back off on the spot. Just... please let me back on.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Look, I'm.... honestly pretty new when it comes to digital interactions. I got into it way later than I should have, and I'm not too good at taking irl, either.

I didnt mean to offend anyone. I'm just very inexperienced in this field. But I'm learning, slowly but surely. Just give me one more chance.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I know I'm not exactly helping my case by pushing this further, but please let me back on!

Fenchat was more than just a discord server. It was my primary source of social interaction for months! I dont want to loose all the friends that I've made on there, and for all those good times to be for nothing.

So I ask you guys one last time, and please give me a straight answer: is there any chance in hell that you'll let me back on?

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
It was my primary source of social interaction for months!
I know that we have a nice community here, but that is probably not heathly...
Try spreading your interests, if you are active on more different sites at once, you probably would not seem as overflowing as you do currently.

Let the issue with discord rest a while, maybe ask again in a few weeks, when it is no longer as fresh on the mind?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I know that we have a nice community here, but that is probably not heathly...
Try spreading your interests, if you are active on more different sites at once, you probably would not seem as overflowing as you do currently.

Let the issue with discord rest a while, maybe ask again in a few weeks, when it is no longer as fresh on the mind?
Yeah, I know....

Anyway, do you really think that if i gave it time, they would forgive me? Give me one more chance?

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Don't know, had nothing to do with the discord of Fen yet. But it got probably better chances then to keep pushing a locked door, does it?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Don't know, had nothing to do with the discord of Fen yet. But it got probably better chances then to keep pushing a locked door, does it?
Yeah, I guess. Instead of ringing the doorbell over and over, I should wait till someone's home, lol

Thanks a lot. This gave me a bit of hope, and will help me get through it till I can prepare myself for the worst. Wish me luck. Lord knows I'll need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.