Ban appeal.

Kriegs

Sep 6, 2020
Hello,
to my deepest apologies, my words were once more misunderstood and my intention was not to
assault on the transgender community of the server and the world itself.
It is true, I said a lot of words that were sounded transphobic and to my deepest anger, comments
from a third party, that I should have let uncommented, were sounding harmful as I am trying to be
realistic when it comes to such matters.

What I want to say is, people can be what they want to be in this world no matter what, but I was
standing for the belief that biologically speaking, nobody is 100% male or female in this life (not even me,
I am male and I have gynaikomastia). When it comes to hormones or genitalia or body traits, nobody is
100% male or 100% female and I stand for that belief, without meaning that you can;t be what you want to be.

Now, for the part that I compared "transgender" community with the "transphobics".
That was a bad comparison that I should not have made. I just wanted to make a point that
we should not (me included) let such people diminish our capability of understanding people and
trying to comprehend where they come from, what they have been in life and what they are trying to saying,
without brining our selfs to such levels.

My comparison was not to let such people destroy our good mental state and capability to live and forgive those
that deserve our forgiveness and not to jump into hasty conclusions, because of the pain that has been inflicted uppon us.
Is true, I will never feel the fear and desperation of a trans person that has experienced such pain in their lives....
Again, my attempt was NOT to compare transphobics with trans-people, I just wanted to point out that trans-people
should not bring themselves to their levels by allowing to affect them and fill them with anger bringing them to their level, as I explained privately to a
user in the channel.

But I can say for sure, once more, that I am not transphobic. I do not care if you believe me or not, but I do know what I am.
And this I know: I am not transphobic.

It's true, I should have shut up, I should have said nothing and let it slide, but unfortunately I have a problem. I was taught to
say what I think, and unfortunately I used very bad words, and on top my words were also missinterprentented.
I know it's too late for apologies, but I my consience is clean.

I spend many years in the Fenoxo Discord community and I learned a lot and talked to a lot of nice people (met some bad apples too
but it happens) to learn what words to use and what words NOT to use. In the future, it would be better if we had a private chat with Mods privately rather
than just move to a direct ban.

I have past records of such comments (two years ago) in my "criminal record" but I was trying to state what I state in this letter.
Unfortunately, people did not ask me what I meant by that, instead they just went angry at me and banned me.

Again, please take my late forgiveness, but do not again dare to assume that I am transphobic, because I am not.
You have NO idea who I am in real life and I will not allow you to call me something like that again.

Thank you for reading my message.

• Haha
Reactions: Malidica