Ball Size?

Folly

Aug 14, 2021
So, ideally for the PC I'm playing through now, I was hoping for a trap pouch, but in the appearance and in some dialogue they're always referred to as "large". Problem is, when I try to shrink them with a gold or pink egg + chestnut reagent, they just... disappear entirely. No matter how many times I save scum and repeat.

Am I just unlucky or is there some other thing I can do to lessen their size without losing them entirely? :/

Last edited:

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Try using Bovum Sherry. The Foothills Mino Guards should sell them.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Or just buy Pink eggs from Leorah and alchemy them with chestnuts, it's a reliable way to get them without many fuses over other random transformations taking place.

Navydivea

Jun 21, 2023
So, ideally for the PC I'm playing through now, I was hoping for a trap pouch, but in the appearance and in some dialogue they're always referred to as "large". Problem is, when I try to shrink them with a gold or pink egg + chestnut reagent, they just... disappear entirely. No matter how many times I save scum and repeat.

Am I just unlucky or is there some other thing I can do to lessen their size without losing them entirely? :/
You can also use the red headed nuki girl in Evergreen, can't think of her name atm.