backer 2283 and beyond: cant re-equip omnisuit collar, only use it (bumped for visibility: 4)

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
trying to re-equip the omnisuit collar doesnt work. the option is greyed out. tried adding the strange collar to see if that works, no luck. i can use it, but when i check my description, i am still described as naked, and i cant walk around tavros at all. if it helps, i unequipped it on new texas to have sex with lola (the fact that the omnisuit lets you get by exhibition locked areas by being clothed but nude, but isnt considered swimwear is a bit annoying.)

Attachments

• Carina (H) - 10Hrs 33Mins, 65 Days - Ova’LEK, Nye.json
    613.2 KB · Views: 4

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Bumping for attention, suit is still bugged after several patches, really dont want to be "that guy who pings the mods," but i would like to see this bug fixed. there is a workaround, but its extremely annoying. also, omnisuit swimwear tag when?

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
another aspect to the bug, if you dont have infinite items enabled when re-equipping the suit, the suit disappears from your inventory.

Reactions: Ryuutoki

Ryuutoki

Aug 3, 2022
Can confirm its also bugged on my end, its vanishing once you try re-equipping it as well. Even buying a new strange collar gives you the configuration skit but doenst get equipped just vanishes again, with the char still being displayed as nude

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
You can get around this if you are wearing armor before you put it on.
An easy, but temporary solution.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
bumping again for visibility. Come on guys, this bug is over a month old, unequipping the collar removes it from your inventory. sure, you can cheat it back in, but the fact that its being removed should be fixed

owouwu

Aug 26, 2022
Just posted about another bug for the Omnisuit; it breaks Sera's Disco 3000 quest when you change into an outfit she gives you. It kicks you out of the quest and removes the ability to do the quest entirely, locking you out of the rest of Sera's route (to my knowledge).

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
c'mon guys, been a month and a half, get on it already! this is the 4th time ive had to bump this! it breaks quests, deletes itself from inventory, and cant be equipped properly. gonna start bumping this more than once an update soon if it doesnt get fixed.