Baby home

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Well... want something else. :p  Something doable.  

Your work with the Zil is another highly desired thing, if only because its the only thing that seems to be moving forward in terms of pregnancy content.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Aw, thanks! I should probably have officially made it known that the zil project is on hiatus until Aislinn's done. Aislinn's deadline that I set for myself is getting close, so I decided to just focus 100% on her and then tackle the bee babies. But they're definitely still happening. :D  

Yay~! I know I've been eagerly awaiting that little fairy.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
Aw, thanks! I should probably have officially made it known that the zil project is on hiatus until Aislinn's done. Aislinn's deadline that I set for myself is getting close, so I decided to just focus 100% on her and then tackle the bee babies. But they're definitely still happening. :D  

do you plan on doing more mobs or is it just the zil either way happy with what your doing :D

K

Krynh

I do look forward to you eventually working on some tribbing scenes for the much ignored cunt snakes

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm going to write tons of lesbian scenes and not share any of them with Misty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh Misty you still troubled by this out of game content pregnacy stuff? Lil sad it troubles you so much to delay zil one new content :(

Cripto

Jul 26, 2016
Vashon, WA
Surely y'all are more creative than that. :p  

Well I had this idea that, and it's kinda kinky I guess and not really my thing personally but just an idea, of maybe an...interaction with the/a Wet Nurse? And maybe some content (if it's not already in) about maybe going the rout dear old dad went and creating your own child? Oh and maybe something along the lines of a Tarzan story where, if you leave a child on the plane to it's not from or something, it can sometimes be heard swinging from trees or whatever. Sorry I can't describe more, at work right now so I will go into more detail later. Sound good?

Last edited by a moderator: