Baby-Daddies/Mommies; who's on your list?

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
A simple question that is hopefully readily answered; what NPCs do you hope will, in the future, have content to make babies with Steele, be it as father, mother or both? I've been out of the loop for years, so I don't even know who's in the game anymore.

Also, I know that Savin's Slutty Puppy Trio are off-limits in terms of breeding, but are there any other characters who are similarly verboten? I really hope Kiro and Kally aren't restricted like that...

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm sure that in a half dozen years (real time) Kiro will have her Utraquest, then turn the PC into her breeding bitch after she retires to her own pleasure planet with all the money she made piratin'.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm sure that in a half dozen years (real time) Kiro will have her Utraquest, then turn the PC into her breeding bitch after she retires to her own pleasure planet with all the money she made piratin'.
As i recall, Kiro does want to mother her own kids at some point or something and does hint about becoming a crew member for you at some point.

Also it's occurred to me that Steele fucks a TON of criminals and people who are basically criminals. Like what the actual fuck.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
very wishful thinking,id like to have any npc with a dick be able to knock up Steele

Zavos

May 7, 2016
There is a generic pregnancy system. It could be updated to support currently unsupported dicks. Except those on New Texas ofc.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Some characters, very rightly, don't want children, or at least don't want them yet. I legitimately cannot fathom why everyone wants everyone to constantly be pregnant all the time.

Kiro has been confirmed as a crew member for a while now, but I don't think she'll be having kids anytime soon.

Reactions: Kesil

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
I think I did hold the 'We got Condoms' speak in the big therad.
They are more stable then any armour and only cost you a dose of unobtainium.

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
I think I did hold the 'We got Condoms' speak in the big therad.
They are more stable then any armour and only cost you a dose of unobtainium.

I don’t have a lot of unobtainium left after I made a giant penis sculpture with my reserves. Will handwavium work?

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Also it's occurred to me that Steele fucks a TON of criminals and people who are basically criminals. Like what the actual fuck.

To be fair Steele Jr also gets to bang Penny and Riya, who are cops, so that'd probably balance things out?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
As i recall, Kiro does want to mother her own kids at some point or something and does hint about becoming a crew member for you at some point.

Hmm, Khorgan, Kaska, Tam-Tam, Sam, Doctor Khan, Shade, Kara and Kiro. I probably missed a few...

Bad guys are usually criminals in fictional works. This fictional work is a sex/fetish game. There's gonna be some overlap...

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Cue a Steele-centric chastity belt expansion.

Now you can only have sex with a criminal-record-free partner that you have legally married, in the missionary position, in the dark, for the sole purpose of reproduction.

That'll learn those mean criminals.

(Also, I think Saendra is another one who is not quite so on the straight and narrow)

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
(Also, I think Saendra is another one who is not quite so on the straight and narrow)
She, along with Shade, Kara, Kiro, and maybe Sam depending on how she gets fleshed out, are in kind of a grey area. They're decent people, its just that they sometimes do bad things.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You are also missing Paige, the mercenary that you have to fight for the catboi whose names I have forgotten, Dr badger (sorta), I think the wolf arsonist is in so him too,those zil boys penny arrested and u think that's everyone

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
Some characters, very rightly, don't want children, or at least don't want them yet. I legitimately cannot fathom why everyone wants everyone to constantly be pregnant all the time.

Kiro has been confirmed as a crew member for a while now, but I don't think she'll be having kids anytime soon.
There's no need to rush really. It looks like to me that Tits has a long ways to go before completion.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Someone mentioned impregnating Kiro, but I'd rather get knocked up by her... or convince Syri to go bareback.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Why not knock her up and get knocked up at the same time?

Also syri is never gonna have preg content.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Also syri is never gonna have preg content.
In-game, sure. Be sad if there were no Happily Ever After following the end of the game, though. The "quite" and "yet" in “Not quite ready to be a dad yet, you know?”, as it were.

I imagine a CEO Steele pregnant with Syri's pups would need a lot of attention from both Syri and Anno, ideally at the same time...actually, might be best to bring Kaede along, too. Steele libido plus pregnancy hormones, and all that.

Also Anno is basically the Cool Aunt already, and Rylon and Aserra would grandparent the shit out of those kids.

Reactions: alkeiser