Azariah: The Sexy Slither of a Supple Snake (Complete!)

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I'm writing a new character for Dhaal!

Her name is Azariah: she's a heavily modded slyveren woman that owns a harem exclusively comprised of other slyveren, and she pimps them out to make ends meet. Rather than two legs, Azariah has one, massive naga tail that, when fully extended, makes her approximately twenty feet long, from tip to scalp; she has not one, but two dicks, each of them made into an obscene eighteen inches long and permanently erect thanks to a steady supply of slyveren blowjobs; and she has some cybernetic modifications made to her face and a bit of her chest.

Azariah is mostly fetish fuel that appeals to me and people like me: a huge, well-endowed snake lady that's excellent at giving hugs and also fucking you until you can't walk or swallow properly. She has a fair amount of story planned for her, but you're going to have to prove that you're worthy of her time if you want to read it - not by fucking her, but by treating her and her girls right. Respect is earned, after all.

Because she's permanently erect, the option to suck her dick will be available at all times, during any scene involving her. You could blow her straight out of her appearance screen; out of any talking option; and even after any sex scene. She's always ready and willing to go, no matter when or where. The most common fetishes included are scalies/nagas; major dom/sub vibes; all-female orgies (excluding the PC, if applicable, of course); and lots and lots of group, and sometimes public, sex.

I'm mostly known for my gentler characters, but Azariah is meant to be more of a chaotic neutral type: she's not your enemy, but she isn't your friend. She does what she wants because she wants to. Being the pimp to a large harem of snake women, she'll know if you're a slut, and she'll treat you like one if you are.

You can read the public document here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FyIxnYRKZnA0eP5tTnMmEBcZT9UnU-r8VrNWcJbYu-o/edit?usp=sharing

Azariah will receive constant updates during the weeks I'm scheduled to write on TiTS, and her updates will be on a Patreon-exclusive doc that you can access for just $5. The Patreon document already has two talking topics written - and they both involve a fair amount of exhibition sex, for those that are into that!

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It'd be a total scene change. I could write it like you suggested, but it'd be a huge spiderweb of interconnecting possibilities and it'd explode the word count.

TheShepard256

Two things:
  1. Good! We need more non-hostile slyveren NPCs; the Star Vipers are giving the species a bad reputation.
  2. In Sally's intro, you're seriously overestimating how tall the average slyveren is. The Codex says they're typically 5' to 7' without mods (with the tallest unmodded one on record being 8'7"), which is nothing special; identifying someone as a slyveren due to being particularly tall thus doesn't make sense. For reference, Synphia is 5'3" and the Star Viper Slavebreaker is 6'6" (no idea for the pilot; I hear their leader is 10' or something but due to the 8'7" stat, I'm certain that's the result of mods).

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Would it ever be possible for her to become the PC's pimp or impregnate the PC in future expansions?
There's lots of things that could be done with future expansions! I don't know about making her your pimp, since she runs an exclusively-slyveren harem, and as of this writing, the PC cannot be a slyveren. But if you can't be her whore, you can certainly be her slut.

One expack idea I had in mind was, since Azariah deals in information, she and Lorelei would be direct competitors. There could be a mini-quest involving them, ending with Lorelei either being made a crewmate, or being psionically brainwashed into being Azariah's personal cocksock. Both ideas are p. hot to me.
Two things:
  1. Good! We need more non-hostile slyveren NPCs; the Star Vipers are giving the species a bad reputation.
  2. In Sally's intro, you're seriously overestimating how tall the average slyveren is. The Codex says they're typically 5' to 7' without mods (with the tallest unmodded one on record being 8'7"), which is nothing special; identifying someone as a slyveren due to being particularly tall thus doesn't make sense. For reference, Synphia is 5'3" and the Star Viper Slavebreaker is 6'6" (no idea for the pilot; I hear their leader is 10' or something but due to the 8'7" stat, I'm certain that's the result of mods).
I don't think Azariah and her harem of hookers is really going to be doing the slyveren's 'reputation' any favours, lmao
For the height thing, I was going by this:
Adjatha-720118-TiTS_Height_Chart.png

But it turns out I have the calculations incorrect anyway, so I might as well make some adjustments while I'm focusing on the topic.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
It'd be a total scene change. I could write it like you suggested, but it'd be a huge spiderweb of interconnecting possibilities and it'd explode the word count.

Knowing you, I fully expected there to be a system built where every single page of her content has a unique path written from it to go into slobbing knob. glad to see you aren't THAT crazy.

Reactions: Senera2000

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
*not Evil. I've no idea what their characters are like.
I'm feeling very attacked right now.

Just for that, I'm going to create a Steele that eats babies! And by babies, I mean snatches and by eat, I mean she's going to have a long tongue and eat them out.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Knowing you, I fully expected there to be a system built where every single page of her content has a unique path written from it to go into slobbing knob. glad to see you aren't THAT crazy.
This, actually, I intended to do. It actually wouldn't be a whole lot more work; just, if you're coming from the Appearance screen, it says "checking her out has gotten you thirsty, so you suck her dick." If you come from a sex scene, it says "you can't help but notice that she's still erect, even after cumming inside you. What better way to show your appreciation than to let her blow another wad down your throat?" And etc.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
This, actually, I intended to do.

god damn it. But what about her talk scenes or her other content? if a conversation takes more than 1 page you have to write unique interaction for how you transition into dick sucking

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 1,800 words! This covers the intro to her sex scenes, and it gets about 1,400 words into the first-of-several sex scenes with her: an all-oral-orgy between you, Azariah, and three other slyveren women.
Your seat shifts itself underneath your body, and you’re suddenly reminded that you’re sitting on Azariah’s enormous snake tail. The woman pressing her breasts against your face eases up, releasing you from their scaly confines (for better or worse), and you’re treated to the sight of Azariah using her enormous serpentine body to lean forward, coiling herself towards the slyveren on your right, and burying her own face nose-deep into the woman’s upturned rump; she lifts the slyveren into the air, supported mostly by her incredibly powerful snake spine, and the slyveren has her legs wrapped around Azariah’s head and her tail draped over her skull.

So, here you have a slyveren on your left [pc.hasVagina|burying her tongue down to the root inside your pussy|throating your shaft all the way to your base with [pc.cockRange 0 24|ease|relative ease, despite her throat stretching and bloating each time so dives all the way to the [pc.knot] with every full-bodied suck]; you have a slyveren on your right that’s [pc.hasVagina|fighting the one on the left for the space inside your pussy for her own tongue|bathing the base of your dick with her own tongue, occasionally kissing and licking at her harem-sister each time she touches down], all the while Azariah is ravenously eating her pussy like it’s the most succulent fruit in the driest desert; and you have a slyveren standing above you, draping her otherworldly-HHH-cup breasts onto your head and smothering you in the meat of her titties.

The one standing above you looks down at you with a coy smile. Her tongue snakes out to lick across her lips – and most of her face – suggesting that you two do something to keep the entertainment going. After all, you two are a pair of mouths that are currently vacant.
You smile back at her and pat your lap, inviting her to take a seat. Her nostrils flare and her eyes narrow; she’s intrigued and you have her attention.

The slyveren woman clambers over the side of your couch, languidly spilling onto Azariah’s coiling body and shifting her way towards you. Once she hooks her right leg over your waist, she’s straddling you, her breasts pressed into your [pc.chest] and her nose right up against yours. At first, she kisses you chastely, her lips pecking your [pc.lipsChaste] for only a split second – but she can hardly contain herself, and once she has a taste, she dives forward, wrapping her arms around your head to keep you close, as your lips collide with your own, prying them open so that her tongue can invade your mouth unimpeded.

You follow suit, wrapping your arms around her and locking them behind her back, feeling its muscles clench and tense around her flexible, wriggling spine as she shifts again and again on your lap. You close your eyes and try to lose yourself in the moment, but there are so many distractions in ‘the moment’ that keep you firmly grounded: you have two snake woman sucking your soul out from [pc.isHerm|your genitals|[pc.hasCock|cock|cunt]]; you have a third woman kissing you like she’ll shrivel up if she doesn’t; and you have Azariah, at once only tangentially related and omnipresent, gorging herself on one of the other two snake women and constantly moving and shifting underneath you, acting as your seat.

“You can touch me a bit more, [pc.mascFem|hunk|honey],” the slyveren harem-sister you’re making out with coos once she pulls away from you for a breath, before diving right back in. You feel the weight of her breasts against you, and her nipples dig into the [pc.skinFurScalesNoun] of your chest, aching for some attention themselves. And the more she shifts and readjusts herself on your lap, the more and more aware you’re becoming of her thick, supple ass, honed into a teardrop shape from what must have been countless sessions with Azariah and her harem-sisters.

Why only pick one? You have two hands.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Sorry for being tardy all last week, but I updated Azariah with 8,000 words! This update completes the all-oral-orgy scene, AND it completes the entire Mating Ball scene, front to back!
Suddenly, you’re brought face-to-face with a dripping wet slyveren cunt, ready and waiting for the attention you promised it. You don’t feel a third mouth anywhere on you – you peer over the side of the slyveren’s fat ass, and you see that she’s nose deep into the crotch of the slyveren on your right, and you see flashes of her tongue rolling in and out of her snake sister’s juicy pussy, fucking that wet cunt with her mouth.

By your count, that means that only Azariah isn’t getting any in return. But that’ll probably change by the time you’re done.

You turn back towards the snake pussy wafting its pheromones into your face, and you dive right in, your nose pressed into the cleft of her ass and your mouth against her pussy. You’re greeted with the slyveren woman’s unique tang; a salty, earthen flavor that punctures your taste buds and free-flows down the length of your tongue, coating every inch of your mouth before sliding into your throat. She shakes and shivers, and her thighs and ass tense up around your head every time you tickle at a certain spot inside her. Her thick tail occasionally swishes over your head, its underside scrubbing against your scalp with every movement it makes.

She moans, and you don’t so much hear it through your ears as you feel the vibration through her body: it reverberates through her neck, which is pressed against your hip, and it travels all the way down to her pussy against your mouth. She giggles when you reach up and grab onto her ass with both of your hands, feeling the squishy, scaly flanks easily yield and jiggle with every motion that you make.

You alternate between lapping at her scaly pussy with full-length fat licks, covering as much surface area of her dripping snatch as you can with one pass, and drilling your tongue into her box as deeply as you can reach, aiming for all the sensitive spots inside her and collecting every dewdrop your tongue can find. When you lap at her pussy, you make sure to spend a little extra attention on her clit, pressing it down with the broad side of your [pc.tongue] before dragging it all the way back; when you thrust in, you focus less on going deep (but not ignoring it entirely) and more on the girth of your tongue, filling her out as well as you can and pushing against every muscle that you can find.

She sighs and leans herself backward onto you, covering more of your face with her ass until the light of the room is completely snuffed out. “Where’d you find this one, Azariah?” you hear her ask – again, more through the vibrations of her body than through your ears. You can hear Azariah answer, but the words are too muffled and distorted to make out. “Tell Sally she found one of the good ones, then. Gods, [pc.heShe] really knows how to eat a box.”
Your world, as you understood it, is removed from you and your sensibilities: all around you is giant, heaving, scaly breasts, each of them capped with a nipple the size of a baby’s fist, each of them grinding and rubbing against various part of you. Nipples against your face, your cheek, your mouth; breasts pressed against your back, your head, your [pc.cupRange flat B|chest|own]; smooth, scaly bodies grinding on top of you, besides you, behind you, against you, with you, and without you; thick, powerful tails gently swaying and coiling around each other[pc.hasTail| and your own], wrapping around you, your waist, and pulling you from one curvaceous body to the next. The thumping music is drowned out with the constant, soft scrape of scaly skin against skin and the moans of horny women all tending to one another. All you can smell is wet pussy, feminine musk and pheromones, and whatever it is that slyveren make in place of sweat.

Every inch of your body is touching some part of someone else’s: you are utterly squeezed and constrained within the ball of slyveren women, and you’ve been left with no sense of personal space between them. And they’re constantly moving – you feel one of them hug you from behind before they’re swished away in the excitement; another comes up to your front, her tits pressed against you, and she kisses you long and deep before she’s pulled away by someone else, and that’s the last you see of her for the time. You aren’t sure what you should be doing, if anything at all: you are the guest among them, so, will they take care of everything for you? Or should you be a bit more proactive?

The ball shifts and constricts around you, and you hear the voices of each of the women increase in pitch from the surprise. The perimeter of the mating ball moves on its own, reminding you that each and every one of you is being wrapped and constricted by Azariah’s enormous snake body. With a sudden buck and shift of the perimeter, two, large, pink spires of flesh insert themselves among your bodies; the ball shifts again, and you hear one voice cry out in bliss, and the entire structure of the ball shifts to one side as Azariah bucks into the woman she found. The other remains unattended, squeezed by everyone caught in the mating ball alongside you – and within easy reach of your hands and mouth, if you wanted to have some of that for yourself.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Back to Azariah this week! I updated her with 2,000 words, the entirety of which covering the Marathon sex option. Azariah has invited you to fuck her harem, and you'll be damned if you pass up the opportunity! How many snake women you fuck will be determined by your libido score.
A part of you – most of you, really – wonders just how often Azariah has sex with each and every slyveren in her brothel. She has two gigantic dicks, meaning she can satisfy two women at once, and you’ve never seen them go down. Is this what she does all day? Does she just fuck her harem every waking hour of the day, with little rest in between rounds?

That same part of you wonders what that’s like. And then, you realize – you don’t <i>have</i> to wonder. Azariah is giving you permission to fuck her harem. You could fuck every slyveren you could before you ran out of energy. The fun only tops when your libido runs dry.

Suddenly filled with vigor, you grab the woman in front of you by the wrist, and you yank her onto your lap. “Oh!” she laughs, the sudden motion taking her by surprise, and her mouth shuts and she goes into a gentle moan when she feels your face between her breasts and your hands crawling down her back until you find the thick globes of her scaly ass cheeks.

You’re already [pc.hasCock|hard|wet] enough, so you don’t need any foreplay, and if you intend to fuck as many women as you can before you pass out, it may be best to skip the pleasantries entirely. Besides, you can feel her own pussy, and the wet heat it radiates against the [pc.skinFurScalesNoun] of your crotch; she’s more than ready to get started, herself. And, you can imagine that living in Azariah’s harem penthouse probably <i>does</i> things to your libido.

[pc.hasCock|You reach in between your bodies and you align your [pc.cockHead] with the hot, slippery entrance to her cunt. You don’t bother with the pleasantries or the teasing; as soon as you feel the petals of her pussy yield for you and your cock, you thrust inward, filling her pussy with your meat and spreading her thin.|You sink into the chair, your ass dragging across Azariah’s scales, as you try and get into a comfortable position with the woman’s cunt resting directly on yours. You don’t have a lot of leverage here, but you’ll have to make do. As soon as you feel the petals of her pussy press gently down onto yours, you grind your hips upward and forward, scraping your cunt along her own.] “Oh!” she moans again, “not in the mood for foreplay this time?” You buck up and into her, reaching deeper into her body and splitting her apart on your rod. “That’s fine with me; I’m not about to get any wetter. Let’s see what you got, fresh meat!”
Sitting behind you is one of the women from before you started. She lounges backward, her tail lifted up and draped over the top ledge of the couch; her legs are splayed open, and she openly finger-fucks herself with her index and middle fingers, each of them soaked down to their bottom knuckle. “Hot,” she says with a lusty grin. “Got another one in you, you sexy [pc.mf|bastard|bitch]?”

You haven’t cum yet, and your [pc.cock|[pc.cock] stands fully erect and ready, with the last woman’s juices still dripping off your shaft|[pc.vagina] sits puffy and drooling [pc.isBiped|between your [pc.legOrLegs]|on your pelvis] with a mixture of the last woman’s juices and your own]. You stand, your stance a bit wobbly, and you tell the second woman to lay back.

She smiles at your confidence and bravado, and she does as you demand of her: her hands reach up behind her back to grip onto the lounger, and she slides her lower body forward, presenting you with her pussy, ripe for the fucking.

And you don’t waste any time: you step between her open legs; you reach down and lift up her right leg, hoisting it over your shoulder; [pc.cock|you take just a moment to align your [pc.cockHead] against her winking, drooling pussy|you readjust your angle to better press your own cunt forward until you press against hers, like you had with the other woman before]; and you start fucking.

Gotajarofdirt

Dec 23, 2017
Will there be a bad end where you join her harem? Either because a transformative item is added to the game ond day that can turn you into a slyveren or and ending like the permanent whore contract where after you sign you character gets force moded and you become a slytherin for only that ending?

Reactions: Senera2000

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I wasn't planning on writing a bad-end for Azariah, no. I was thinking that maybe she can induct you into her harem as an honourary slut (not a prostitute - sluts do it for free) if you prove yourself slutty enough, but I wasn't planning on an actual game-over state.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 2,400 words! This mostly completes the Marathon scene - there are still two, miniature climax scenes left to write.
When you come to, you’re on the floor, facing another woman, with her body and legs tangled around you like the second one’s was. She’s leaning backward against the platform of the stage, but she also has company: both of your hands are three fingers deep into two other women, each of them facing towards the stage, their asses up and their tails raised to give you better access. They’re close enough to each other to lean over the one in between them to wetly make out, their combined saliva occasionally dripping onto the hood of the one you’re fucking.

You glance around the room, trying to regain some sense of the situation now that your mind at least has <i>some</i> clarity to it. You distinctly remember having sex with four slyveren, and they all came before you did – but there are far more than that lying around the room, in various states of sexual recovery. You recognize the first one you fucked, gently cuddling one of the others on the floor.

“Nnng, <b>please!</b>” the one you’re with begs you. Her mouth is open and curled downwards, with her eyes wide and her nostrils flared as she watches your body work her over. “Let <b>me</b> be the one to make you cum! I want it, I want to be the one you cum with! Fuck me harder! Give it all to <b>me!</b>”

Your body feels like it’s running automatically at this point: you can’t tell if you’re tired, or if you could fuck for hours more. Given the woman’s begging, you can at least safely bet that you haven’t cum yet.

Surprisingly, it’s the one on your left that cums first: her ass tenses up around your hand, her cheeks trapping everything from your forearm down, and her moans turn up in pitch as the rest of her body follows suit. You watch the muscles of her tail thicken and bulge from its base to its tip in sequence as her orgasm shoots through it. And when she cums, the other two are quick to follow suit, their own orgasms triggered by their harem-sister’s.
Unfortunately for the woman you’re with, you’ll have to disappoint her. She came first, and there are still unfucked snakes in this harem that you need to tend to.

“Noooo,” she weakly whines. She slides down the wall of the stage as her legs give out beneath her, still trembling in the aftershocks of her climax. “Fuck!”

Despite everything, you’re still [pc.hasCock|hard as a rock and raring to go|wet as a leaky faucet and ready to grind another cunt to dust], but everything is beginning to catch up to you: the exhaustion, the smells, the occasional blackouts… and the [pc.hasCock|rope|friction] burns.

You glance around the room for another woman to fuck, and a part of you hopes that you’re getting close to the end of the harem. To your surprise, there are only two remaining: all the others are splayed out on various spots around the room, recuperating from their trysts with you. Some of them are back up and walking around. The first two you fucked even took the dancer’s spots on stage.

But the last two are with Azariah. One of them sits on her right dick, the bulge in her stomach visible from where you are as Azariah bucks into her. The other is busy with her left dick, eagerly throating and choking herself on it, with two fingers thrust knuckle-deep into her pussy, her juices flowing freely down her wrist.
The one thing that snaps you out of your fog is something that you weren’t sure you expected: Azariah cums before you do.

She’s normally a very in-control woman: although she enjoys sex as much as anyone else, she maintains an air of confidence, control, and maybe even <i>dominance</i> when she orgasms. But this time is different: her hands are unusually rough with the woman sitting on her dick, and her bucking and thrusting is fiercer and off-rhythm. Her enormous tail, normally placid enough to sit on, shakes and whips, even underneath the weight of all the other harem girls trying to recuperate on it. And when she cums, she lets out a long, throat grunt, with her eyes opening and her brow arching in relief – she had been holding her breath for some time.

On the first load alone, the bulge in the slyveren’s stomach turns into a paunch; on the second, it turns into a balloon; and on the third, it comes gushing from the tight seal between her cunt and Azariah’s shaft. Ivory fluid fountains from the woman’s body in pulsating waves in time with Azariah’s orgasm. And, likewise, the woman <i>you’re</i> fucking stops her struggling and her avaricious sucking to focus on swallowing wave after wave after wave of thick, pearly cum – until it overwhelms her, too, and it comes gushing back out the corners of her mouth, and some out of her nose.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 1,600 words! This completes the rest of the marathon sex. It's almost entirely orgasm variations - cumming variations easily eat up a ton of wordcount.
When you come to, you’re back on the lounger, sitting on Azariah’s tail. There are dancers on the poles on stage. The music is thumping. Azariah has a girl sucking one of her dicks. It’s as if things hadn’t changed; like you hadn’t even had that marathon to begin with.

Although, now, you have {less than 25% libido:two of the slyveren girls on either side of you}{25% to 50%:three of the slyveren girls around you}{50% to 75%:four of the slyveren girls, all cuddled around you}{else:maybe a dozen slyveren girls, all huddled around you and fawning over you}. When you come to, {less than 75%:you’re treated to warm snuggles and praises over your sexual virility, with hands and boobs and thighs all pressed against you. You hear the occasional whisper asking you if you’re ready for another round.}{else:you’re cocooned by all of the girls huddling closer to you – their soft hands, breasts, and thighs all pressing into you, asking, in their own way, if you’re up for another round. After a display like that, you’ve gotten them spoiled and greedy. If this is how Azariah keeps them in check, you guess you shouldn’t be surprised.}

“Enough,” Azariah says, her tail shaking underneath you and every girl you’re with{libido 90% or more:. She sounds a bit annoyed – maybe even jealous. It must not do well for her image (if not her pride) for someone to come in and fuck her girls as well as she does}. “Give the [pc.manWoman] a break. And some water.”

The girls are slow to disengage from you. Some of them leave you gentle kisses; some of them give you sultry winks; some of them whisper sweet, empty promises in your ear before they each slither off you, their tails wagging gently behind them as they go. Soon enough, you’re left alone on Azariah’s tail, and the room is just as you had left it before you started.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Azariah with 8,300 words! This totally completes her scene where you share her two dicks with a friend, and it gets most of the way through the scene where you suck her dick, which has unique openings depending on when you start.
You watch the slyveren woman across from you take the second cock just as deeply, albeit at a faster, more casual pace than you are – she, and probably every single snake in the harem, is no stranger to getting fucked hard and deep by Azariah. You can see the tip of her dick jut out from inside her abdomen with each squat that she makes: the bulge travels higher up her stomach the deeper she takes it, and it rides up from the inside each time she does.

[=Suck It=][=FocusOnYou=]
// Continue here if the player has done nothing else: the very first thing they do once they meet Azariah is suck her dick

Something comes over you – you aren’t totally positive what. Maybe it’s the atmosphere – the sudden, overpowering smell of sex just barely masked by lavender; the sight of two dozen or more snake women, all naked and many of them wet; the sound of moaning accentuating the thumping bass of rave music; the fact that Azariah’s got two giant cocks, and only one of them is getting any attention… you know what this place is, and you, almost instinctively, want to participate.

You need no invitation and the harem doesn’t give you one. You step into Azariah’s space, approaching her unoccupied cock, and, as if guided by someone else, your left hand goes to her base, and your right up near her tip. Once you’ve gotten your grip, and angle it towards your mouth, and you suck it in.

In response, Azariah takes a long, deep sigh through her nose, and she leans backward. “I can see why you’re Sally’s best friend,” she says, her voice coming out as a low thrum. “I have a harem full of women ready to suck my dicks whenever I want, and <b>this</b> is probably the easiest lay of my life.”

// Continue here if the player is coming from the Appearance tab

Once you’ve finished your once-over of Azariah’s body, your eyes can’t help but linger on her gigantic, unoccupied cock, standing totally erect and throbbing between you and her. A drip of her clear pre bubbles from its tip, then glides seamlessly down the bulge of her cumvein, dragging your eyes with it the whole way down until it vanishes in the crease between her dick and her vent.

“One of the reasons that I got two dicks is so I can fuck more than one person at once, [pc.name],” Azariah says. She grips her unattended cock by the base and wiggles it toward you, and like a cat following a mouse toy, your eyes never leave its wiggling, dripping tip. “If you’re done staring, you can start sucking.”

A part of you registers the words that she’s saying, although it’s mostly in one ear and out of the other. You blink, and before you realize it, you have her throbbing hot dick in your hands: your left plays with her base, your fingers running along the vent that it sprouts from, while your right is at her tip, massaging it just below the spout. With a more <i>conscious</i> decision, you lean forward and suck it into your mouth.
Azariah hisses, her hand tensing and clawing on your skull. Her hips rock upward against you, fucking your face a bit – all signs of an impending orgasm, but you feel like you’ve only just started.

Then you realize that your harem-sister beside you has gone all the way down onto Azariah, her mouth firmly locked around her bulbous knot. You can’t see, but you can hear, her throat swallowing over and over, rippling around her thick left cock – and <i>then</i> Azariah cums, her jizz exploding into the slyveren woman’s throat, forcing her to chug the pearly payload as it flows. You stop momentarily to enjoy the spectacle, until a load thicker and more potent and flavorful shoots into your own mouth, and you swallow it down as well.

It takes your harem sister a moment to recollect herself, and pulling her mouth off of Azariah’s knot is something of a challenge all by itself. As soon as the tension in her lips is eased, white rivers of unswallowed cum pour from her lips and down across Azariah’s knot before either flowing off to the side, or seeping into her vent. And when she’s totally removed, her cock glistens in the dim light of the brothel, still throbbing and still leaking, before another woman gets right to work sucking her dick, deepthroating it just as eagerly as the last one.

Azariah pushes you down on her dick, reminding you to keep going – she never told you to stop. A part of you wonders why she didn’t cum nearly so hard from her right dick, the one you’re currently wrapped around, and you figure that she must cum from them individually. The reward that you got was a taste: if you want a real, proper load to swallow, you have to earn it.
Fen also commissioned me to write a scene where you invite Paige and Kiro to the orgy, so I'll be writing that up as well.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Took a week off, but I'm back at it with another 2,350 words! This completes the scene where you suck Azariah's right dick and includes a unique intro to her cocksucking scene if you choose to go straight back to it after blowing her.
You’ve lost track of your progress sometime among all the fantasizing of being a good cock holster for Azariah, and before you realize it, your lips press down on the bloated knot of her cock. All the motions of your bodies{Mating Ball: and of all the bodies of your harem-sisters} makes things difficult to parse, but there’s no denying that there’s a fat wad of flesh battering against your mouth, patiently awaiting entry like that rest of that foot-and-a-half of cock you’ve inhaled.

It takes a bit of conscious effort to suck in – not because Azariah is too deep (hell, thanks to your mods, she frankly isn’t <i>deep enough</i>), but because her knot is so wide and her cock is already so girthy that it’s a struggle to unhinge your jaw enough for it to slip in. But you won’t be denied: you’re a [pc.manWoman] out on a mission, and that mission is to suck in every single inch of her cock until she’s got you stuck to her.

With a bit more concerted effort, you press forward, and Azariah thrusts into you, wanting it just as badly as you do. It’s a tough strain, but every iota of distance rewards your greedy body with an electric shock of pleasure running down your spine and coalescing at your crotch, but you fight to keep from cumming – if for no other reason than because it’ll distract you from your task. After a few impatient seconds, your [pc.lips] crest the thickest part of her knot, and the rest comes easily and smoothly. With a jerk, your nose is pressed to Azariah’s crotch, and you’re orally-knotted to her, just like that.
“Clean me up,” she says, gripping onto her right shaft underneath her knot and wagging it in front of you. You’re all too eager to comply, despite the aches in your mouth and in your stomach. You run your [pc.tongue] along the thick sides of her shaft, occasionally wrapping your [pc.lips] around her throbbing meat to give it a long, juicy kiss while you work to make her as spit-shined as could be. Any opportunity to suck down Azariah’s cum, even if it’s leftovers from a previous session, isn’t an opportunity you should waste.

“Good [pc.boyGirl],” she says before reclining back in her seat. She waves you off with her right hand, instructing you to take your position back on the couch. Your job is done. Even if you kinda don’t want it to be.

… Maybe it doesn’t <i>have</i> to be.
You <i>loved</i> sucking Azariah’s cock. And there it is, right in front of you, ready for another round, just like always. If you’re totally honest with yourself, there’s no real point in resisting your urges. What’s the point in resisting?

“Feel free,” Azariah says, reading your mind and rocking her hips toward you. Her enormous, still-hard, still-leaking cock sways from the motion, drawing your eyes to it and keeping them locked on. Another bead of her pre forms at her tip and glides down the cumvein along the underside of her shaft – she had just instructed you to keep her clean, and here you are, letting herself get dirty again. You’d better get back to your duty.

Wrapping your hands around her shaft feels like the most natural thing in the world to you, and whatever aches in your jaw or your throat you had are instantly numbed when you entertain the fantasy of blowing Azariah again.

“Just try and keep in mind that there are other thirsty sluts that are waiting their turn,” she says.

Her words go in one ear and out of the other. All you’re focused on is leaning in and taking that throbbing tip between your lips once more. And you won’t deny yourself the pleasure.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Azariah with 2,030 words! If you treat her girls right, she becomes more willing to open up to you and tell you more about herself. This update covers some of her expanded characterizations.
You note that she says that as if the prostitution wasn’t mandatory. You were only invited in this building because you hired one of her hookers once, and she has over a dozen women in this very theatre all performing <i>some</i> form of debauched act or another.

“It’s not,” she answers simply. “But the unfortunate fact of the matter is that slyveren women naturally have some big fuckin’ titties. If there’s any one thing this gross planet thinks we’re good for, it’s a lay, and they’re willing to pay good money for it. Some of us even took mods to lactate so they can pull in more cash from these milk-junky weridos. Not every woman here is willing to put up with that, but some, like Salacious Sally, are okay with putting themselves on the street to make the funds to help support the house. And before you get all high-and-mighty on me,” she continues, her eyes still on the stage, “none of them are <b>forced</b> to be a part of my harem. If they’re here in this room, it’s because they’re in the mood to have a good time. Thaana is blowing me because she <b>wants</b> to blow me.”

Thaana slowly, arduously pulls herself off of Azariah’s throbbing, squirting cock. “It’s true,” she says with a smile and a wink before getting right back to it.
You take your spot beside her without her instruction or invitation. Azariah’s eyes are on you, watching you with an expression you can’t quite read – somewhere between appraisal and predatory, as if she’s trying to judge you. If you were being tested on something, you aren’t sure what it was.

“You know,” she says after a tense moment, letting her breath out through her nose. “You’re not bad, [pc.name].”

You don’t respond; you doubt it was your turn to speak.

“I trust the girls to only give the invite to my brothel if they’re confident in the person they’re inviting,” she continues. Her left hand idly rests on the hood of the girl blowing her left cock, stroking her scalp as if she were a lapcat. “But I prefer to make my own assessments. You can never be too careful, especially in this shithole of a planet.”

She takes a deep sigh through her nose, and you doubt it’s a bodily reaction towards the blowjob she’s receiving. “There’s a Terran saying that I took to heart when I first heard it. ‘If you want to test a person’s character, give them power.’ You’d be surprised how often people confuse sex with some kind of power struggle, especially if they hire a hooker. They think that just because they paid for it, or they were invited to a brothel, they can treat the women like tools. That these aren’t women with preferences and feelings; that they aren’t struggling to make ends meet in a world that doesn’t want them; and they aren’t doing what they need in order to put food on the table.”

You get the feeling that Azariah might be telling you more than her words might be conveying. It’s a surprisingly tender side of her that you weren’t expecting to see – especially considering where you are and what she’s doing right this second.

“What I’m trying to say is,” she continues, then pauses as she considers her words. Seeing her so apprehensive is new to you. “You treat my women right. I don’t see that often enough in this world. I guess it figures that the one to show my girls some respect would be an off-worlder.” She leans back into her chair, her right arm coming up to rest its elbow on the backrest. She doesn’t turn to face you. “You’re alright.”

Knowing her, that’s probably the highest praise of your character that you’re ever going to get from her.
Azariah pauses as she considers the rest of her story.

“I didn’t quite want them to be this big,” she says, “or for them to be constantly erect. I wanted a pair of ten-inchers. Big, but not so big that I couldn’t knot someone.” She sighs and reclines backward into her couch. “Slyveren venom… well, if you didn’t know, if a slyveren gives you a love-bite when they’re sucking your dick, their venom, long story short, makes your dick bigger. When I first started my harem, they could go soft and they could fit in my vent just fine. But after I started getting regular blowjobs, they… don’t, anymore.”

You preface that you’re about to ask a dumb question, but why doesn’t she just get another mod, like ReductPro, to shrink herself back down? Or to at least stop getting blowjobs from her harem?

“You’re right, those <b>are</b> stupid questions,” she replies.

But then, her body language shifts again, and she becomes noticeably melancholic and distant. Her right hand reaches across her chest, to the cybernetic implants going from her chest to her eye.

“My heart couldn’t support the blood flow to my new tail and my new dicks. About a year after I started my harem, and my cocks were each about thirteen inches long, I had a stroke. Lost all function in the left half of my face. The doctors told me I was about a month away from a heart attack, too. The cybernetics ensure my heart is getting enough blood and oxygen to pump, and so I have function over both halves of my face again. <b>These</b> I <b>didn’t</b> want.”

That’s… a serious thing for her to be telling you about her cybernetics. Is she sure she should continue living the lifestyle she’s living after everything that’s happened?

Almost as if on cue, Azariah’s body tenses, and her right, unattended cock stiffens and shudders from the sudden orgasmic rush coursing through her body. The slyveren woman currently taking her cock root-deep into her throat relaxes her body as pump after pump of thick slyveren jizz pumps straight into her stomach. And when it’s done, and she eventually pulls herself off Azariah’s cock, she’s just as quickly replaced by another of her harem sisters.

“If I have to die, [pc.name], I’d rather be fucked to death,” she says with all seriousness. “The implants just make sure that that’s how I go out.”

… Fair enough for you.

“If it makes you feel any better, with these implants, I’m not at a risk of another accident,” she says. “I could fuck for days. I <b>have</b> fucked for days. Just as long as I keep them maintained, I’ll damn near live forever.”

It’s clear to you that she’s trying not to think about her own mortality, considering how close she came to meeting its end. So you don’t ask any more questions on the topic.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Azariah with 2,260 words! This is all lead-up to you inviting Paige and Kiro into the brothel so they can enjoy the harem with you. It doesn't get to the meat of the scene, but there's a lot of fun foreplay involved.
You dial up Paige, and after a few moments, {random 1:you get an answer – but it’s Kiro on the other line.

“Oh, it’s angel!” Kiro says before her eyes focus elsewhere behind the codex. “Paige, it’s [pc.name] calling.” She looks directly back at the codex. “She’s, uh, a bit busy at the moment. Can it wait?”

“Oh, just give it!” you hear Paige say sharply. “[pc.HeShe]’s the <b>captain</b>; whatever it is, it’s probably more important!”

Suddenly, the viewport of the codex shifts and rumbles erratically, as if it were caught in an earthquake, or an old-timey clothes drier. You hear a litany of clicks as the codex changes hands, until, eventually, Paige is brought into view – alongside Kiro’s giant, throbbing horsecock, laying across her left collarbone, her shaft pressed against her cheek. And her face is covered in jizz, particularly along her chin.

“What’s up?” she asks innocently.
There is Paige, on the other end of the connection. When the call begins, you have an abnormally low angle shot of her torso, as if she was holding the codex closer to her abdomen – and you can see that she’s topless. Her breasts jiggle with her heartbeat and her nipples stand fully erect.

“What’s happ’n, cap’n?” she giggles. Her body undulates awkwardly, most of the motion focused lower on her body, out of the viewport’s sight – and you hear the occasional sound of another mouth wetly slurping away at something.

You ask her if she happens to be with Kiro.

“Yep,” she replies. Her eyes narrow as her cheeks lift into a mischievous smile. “Her parents taught her better than to speak with her mouth full, though.” Like flipping a switch, she goes back to her usual, chipper, upbeat demeanor. “D’ya need her for something?”
You respond that you were thinking of getting all three of you involved in something you could <i>all</i> enjoy, but it seems you might have called just a little too late.

“Oh, pfft,” she says, blowing a raspberry at the codex’s viewport. “As if either one of us would be satisfied with a single round. And Kiro hasn’t blown a load yet anyway; I haven’t given her <b>permission.</b>”

The wet suckling sounds stop for a moment. “Pleeeeeaaaase, mistress?” you hear Kiro ask, in a higher, more sing-song tone than a sub should be giving their dom, even if it was roleplay.

“Silence, [silly|thot|slut]!” Paige answers with a commanding tone. Her left hand lets go of the codex, and it suddenly jostles with an intense motion; and, immediately, the sucking sounds resume. “Anyway,” she continues once her attention is on you again, “we’re available, if you have something in mind.”

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Azariah with 2,300 words! This covers Paige and Kiro's introduction to the brothel, and it gets started on their first of two scenes: where they get caught in the middle of a mating ball.
By now, you’ve accrued a small following of slyveren women, each of them making a crowded semi-circle around you, Kiro, and Paige. Two of them take their seats on either side of you and Paige; two more come up to Kiro and start stroking her massive tail, watching their fingers disappear into the plush of their fur. The one sitting next to you, completely without instruction, leans into you and starts licking your neck.

“Hah, two can play at that,” Paige says, undaunted, as she leans in and starts licking the other side of your neck. Her right hand finds your chest, rubbing gentle circles onto your [pc.cupRange flat A|right pec|right nipple].

It doesn’t take much longer until you’re <i>ready to go.</i>

“There’s only one rule in here, Kiro and Paige,” Azariah says, her upper body twisting to better look towards the two of them. “This is not a strip club. This is a brothel. You’re here to fuck the girls.”

One of the slyveren tending to Kiro runs her hands along the sides, trailing along the curves of her body, before dipping lower and openly palming a fat handful of Kiro’s right nut and giving it a heft. She gently coos at the weight of it, and how it fights against her hand when she tries to lift it upward. Kiro can’t help but smirk wryly as her hand goes to gently grip the girl’s, keeping it in place against the smooth sack of her hefty ball.

“You’re here because [pc.name] vouched for you two,” Azariah continues. “Keep that in mind and behave yourselves.”

The slyveren to your left, and Paige to your right, lick their way across to the front side of your neck; inevitably, their tongues touch, and they lean over you to wetly make out just inches in front of your face. Their tongues openly dance in each other’s mouths and a single strand of their combined drool drips from their union onto your abdomen. Paige continues to fondle at your chest, while the slyveren takes a more <i>bolder</i> initiative and snakes her hand to your crotch, [pc.hasCock|stroking your stiff [pc.cock] with full, thorough, firm strokes, from crown to base and back again|her fingers deftly sinking into the wet vice of your [pc.vagina], slowly-but-thoroughly sinking down to the knuckle inside of you].

“And,” Kiro says through panting breaths. Her cock strains and flexes as it reaches its full size, and a thick bead of her pre, the size of a baseball, glides down the underside of her straining shaft. “What if… what if we want to fuck you?”

Azariah smiles and pumps her dick, angling its tip towards Kiro’s face. “Up to you.”
It’s another minute later until Paige and Kiro are shown into the theater, escorted by one of Azariah’s girls. They’ve gotten familiar and comfortable with the brothel by now: Paige has one girl on her left arm, her fingers trailing gently down the fat of her left thigh while she leans against the taller slyveren for support as they walk. And Kiro, meanwhile, has two girls, one on each arm, with her massive horsecock swaying back and forth with her every step, pointing the way straight towards you and Azariah.

Paige reluctantly disengages from her partner once they approach you so they can take their seats on either side of you – and as soon as they’re good and comfortable, the amorous slyveren is quick to run her hands, and her tongue, over your [pc.skinFurScales], exploring your body with all the enthusiasm of a horny newlywed looking for some attention.

“Can we keep this one?” Paige whispers to you before pressing her lips to yours, her tongue surging into your mouth.
Paige and the snake woman take their time making out with each other – it’s almost as if they’re more interested in kissing than they are in doing anything else. Rather than pull apart to breathe, they take long, deep gasps through their nose. And when they finally <i>do</i> pull apart, they don’t waste any time in turning their attention to you: the slyveren leans into your left [pc.nipple] to suck it into her maw, while Paige goes right up to you, her nose buried in the cleft of your right ear, as she lathers the spot where your jaw meets your neck with her tongue.

Your hand goes down the small of her back, unsubtly reaching for her tight ass, and you loudly spank it, your fingers hardly sinking into the firm meatus of her rump at all. Paige coos and nuzzles into your neck as her entire body shimmies closer to yours. “Spank me again, [pc.mascFem|daddy|mommy],” she breathlessly begs, before she goes right back to what she was doing before.

Far be it from you to deny your girl a request like that, and you rear your hand back once more to clap against her firm right buttcheek. She hisses through her teeth and her nose scrunches and flares as her body shivers, from her tail to her scalp.

You ask her if she’d like to get fucked. And you mean <i>fucked.</i>

“S’why I’m here, isn’t it?” she whispers hoarsely. “More than anything, [pc.name].”

You smile and you tell her that you’re glad to hear that – and then you lean forward in your seat. “Hey, girls!” you shout, lifting your voice higher than the booming music of the theater. Every single slyveren girl in the room, including the dancers on the stage, turn to face you. “Mating ball!”

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Wrote 1,200 words of Azariah tonight! All of it is Mating Ball sex stuff. Writing an orgy with four named characters is difficult: the words weren't flowing very well tonight, but I built up a huge buffer over the week, so I'm still ahead.
Despite the mess of bodies all around you, you can feel the motion of a woman climbing over the couch’s backrest as she gets into position over Paige, locking themselves into a tight sixty-nine. As soon as Paige’s head is surrounded by thick, quivering snake thigh, you can see her head begin to rhythmically shift up and down and back and forth; she hums loudly, savoring the taste of the woman planted on her face, and the woman is quick to reciprocate, [paige.isHerm|eagerly swallowing down Paige’s entire eleven-inch length – but not the knot, not yet – and bobbing her head, slurping on her shaft loudly enough that you can hear it over all the static ambience of the room|planting her own lips firmly against Paige’s pussy; you can’t see her tongue her cunt, but you can see Paige’s body shiver in ecstasy from the touch, all the way down to her fingers fidgeting and clawing against the fat of the slyveren’s thighs].

You feel a sudden lurch, and the entire mass of scaly bodies is thrust in one direction, towards the couch you’re sitting on. You wonder if Azariah had found a hole to fuck, but that’s not the case: she has upwards of five or six girls jerking and licking her two dicks, but they haven’t found purchase inside anyone yet.

When the whole mass moves a second time, you see one of the girls collapse onto Azariah’s tail beside the girl to your left, and behind her stands Kiro, already lodged down to the medial ring inside her scaly pussy. She has one girl standing behind her, humping against the base of her bushy tail with her hands clasped deeply against the plush of Kiro’s boobs, and a third girl between her legs, buried into the cleft of her balls. “[pc.name]!” she shouts over the sound of all of the moaning girls, and although you can see her, she isn’t looking in your direction. “This is <b>amazing!</b>”
Now that everyone’s partnered up, that’s what the mating ball devolves into, at least for the moment. You’re fucking one girl, with you on bottom, while her tongue packs your mouth so full by coiling around itself that it balloons your cheeks; Paige lies beside you, locked into a deep sixty-nine with another, her body shivering and her hand occasionally spanking at the thick thigh of her lover; Kiro is probably getting close to balls-deep inside some other girl while a second rubs herself off on her bushy tail and a third worships her nuts; and Azariah bucks haphazardly into one of her girls, while her second cock is left free to fire its pre over whoever is nearby, coating everything from faces to boobs to backs.

One of the voices in particular begins to rise above the others: a deeper, guttural voice that’s broken up by the rough handling of her body, and from the sounds of her panting and exhausted breath, she’s cumming <i>hard</i>. You hear the wet splash of fluids hitting the floor, followed by the listless cooing and sighing of a woman that’s been <i>thoroughly</i> sated – before she hits the floor with a soft ‘thump,’ and the pace that was interrupted with her orgasm resumes as another woman rides whatever made her cum so hard. Paige is still neck-deep in snake pussy; Azariah hasn’t even slowed her thrusting into one of her girls; and you’re still humping against your own; so it must have been Kiro and her thick horse cock that turned that girl’s world inside-out, and now, from the sound of things, she’s already on her second.
Hopefully I'll be back to Azariah on the 29th!

A

Athena

Writing an orgy with four named characters is difficult:

Just out of curiousity, what do you find difficult about it? I uh...might have a bunch of those lined up, so it would be nice to know what challenges may lie ahead.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's just keeping track of everything that everyone is doing. Too much focus on one character and you take away from the fact that it's an orgy; not enough and you forget that they're there. Everyone needs just enough attention and it's a difficult balance to achieve.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
perhaps it could just be one scene then? i think having one scene of super casual sex would be really cool.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
perhaps it could just be one scene then? i think having one scene of super casual sex would be really cool.
I think that's what her oral sex scenes currently are - Azariah owns a harem and she has sex nearly every waking hour of the day, so her attitude towards sex is obviously a bit skewed.

On Azariah this week! Updated her doc with 2,500 words: this update finishes the scene where you, Paige, and Kiro get caught up in one of Azariah's galaxy-famous mating balls. The next scene (and possibly the last?) will be all oral-focused.
To your right, you feel bodies shift and weight being pushed and pulled. You’re [pc.hasCock|fucking|getting fucked by] one of Azariah’s girls, so your attention is a bit divided and you don’t realize that Paige is realigning herself to squat on your face until one of her legs arches over your head. [paige.hasCock|Her own eleven-inch shaft, dripping with pre and probably some other fluids, angles its tip towards your face; it swings upward with each throb of her heart, and on every other beat, a thick dollop of her pre arches towards your mouth|Her pussy drips with her own excitement (and probably the excitement of some of the other girls’, too); it sits puffed and cherry-red on her crotch as if it had taken a beating and it[silly| didn’t hear no bell|’s looking for another round]. Her fluids run down the inside of her thighs towards your face, and on every other beat of her heart, another sticky strand of her juice drools from her opening and towards your face].

“Best seat in the house,” you hear Paige laugh as she lowers herself, [paige.hasCock|introducing her throbbing shaft into your mouth as she does. You’re familiar enough with Paige’s scent that you can recognize her musk, and you detect something else on her – she’s probably been inside one of these slyveren girls|placing the meat of her pussy against your mouth and feeding you her taste directly. The musk of her pussy and her taint flood your nose and guide your [pc.tongue] forward, inviting you to spear into her like at least one other slyveren woman’s already done today].
Your cum jets into your slyveren partner with enough force and quantity unlike anything she’s ever experienced before – despite being a member of Azariah’s harem and no-doubt having taken more than a few loads from her naga pimp, there’s just no way that she can compare with you.

Before your first load is half-over, you feel the warm wash of your own [pc.cum] washing against your thighs, and you feel the weight of your partner getting heavier and heavier as she desperately tries to retain your cum by clenching herself on top of you. She orgasms more than once, each successive mind-blowing round sapping more and more strength from her body as it all diverts to her pussy. When your first round finally ends, you hear her grunt and lean forward, resting herself on top of you, and you feel the telltale sensation of a tongue against your taint to clean up all the backwash. And then your second load begins….
Throughout it all, there’s just one person left. Paige disengages from your face, [paige.hasCock|slowly extracting every hot inch from your throat|shakily pulling her pussy away from your face] and letting you get a glimpse of the orgy still going on around you. About a foot away from where you lie is a shivering, undulating mass of slyveren tails, breasts, thighs, and mouths numbed into slack O-faces, and between them all is what remains of Kiro – she’s completely buried in cumming slyveren flesh, with only her hands up to her forearms and a bit of her tail visible between all the humping ladies.

The thick, wet, thunderous claps of hips colliding against other hips continues to echo throughout the crowd, and the whole mass of bodies shifts and undulates with every thrust Kiro makes. She’s outlasted Paige, you, and even Azariah in her own brothel, fucking her own harem.

But it’s not for much longer: after another few arduous thrusts, you see Kiro’s fingers clench and you hear the sound of her cum rushing through her cock, depositing a fat fucking load straight into the pussy of whoever’s on her dick right now. Each of the girls she’s with coo in delight at the sound and the sight of it; after just the first load, she, like [pc.cumRange 0 10000|you and ]Azariah before her, is too much for one slyveren girl to maintain, and Kiro’s cum flows both back against her and down the legs of her partner.

Eventually, she pulls free from the tight cunt of the harem girl, and her mighty horsecock stands straight up, pumping her kui-tan cum straight into the air like a fountain – until it’s capped by no less than three mouths, each of them fighting each other to clamp their mouths over Kiro’s flared, spurting tip and suck down their fill of her jizz for themselves. And making out when they can in the interim, sharing whatever gains they’ve made with their harem-sisters.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Azariah with 2,000 words! In this update, it's you, Paige, and Kiro, versus three of Azariah's best harem-girls in a competition to get her to blow first. Your team is unfocused but enthusiastic; their team is coordinated but uniform.
Although, actually… that gives you an idea. You call Paige and Kiro to you; Paige slides across Azariah’s scales until you feel her body press up against your back[paige.hasCock| and her dick in between your [pc.ass]], and Kiro, with some reluctance, pulls away from her growing crowd of fans to sashay towards you with an exaggerated swing of her hips, causing her horsecock to bob and swing from side to side with her every step.

You tap on the head of the slyveren currently deepthroating Azariah’s left cock. She looks up at you, but she doesn’t pull away, not at first, and when she does, it’s a slow and labored withdrawal, her lips lewdly slurping at every wet inch of her cock before ultimately pulling away from the fleshy obelisk with a wet, thick ‘pop!’

The harem girl takes a moment to take a breath, then she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand, wiping away the thick strands of drool and pre cum connecting her face to Azariah’s left dick. “Yeah?” she asks.

You explain to her and to your two girlfriends that you have an idea for a sexy, fun game. You, Paige, and Kiro, against three of Azariah’s best cocksucking harem girls. One dick for each team. Whoever gets Azariah to cum first wins.

Azariah says nothing; she leans to one side and rests her cheek on her fist as an amused smile spreads across her lips. Both of her cocks jump slightly at the idea of getting serviced by six different people all at once.

“Do we get a say in this?” Kiro asks, her tone low and a bit indignant that you would offer her to play your ‘game’ without asking her first.

You ask Kiro if she’d like to suck Azariah’s big, fat dick.

“I mean, <b>yeah,</b>” she answers, sidling up beside you and falling to her knees beside the couch, getting in as close to you and Azariah as she can. “Scooch over.”
Your opponents, the three slyveren girls across from you, are coordinated and precise: as soon as they’re all in a comfortable position, they’re each on Azariah’s throbbing left cock, their hands working together to stroke her shaft from her base to halfway up her shaft and their tongues coiling around the upper half, and each other. They take turns guiding the tip of her shaft into each other’s mouths to take a warm, thick blast of her pre, and they’re quick to snowball their pimp’s offering between each other before going back to their business tending to her massive dick.

In contrast, you, Paige, and Kiro aren’t nearly so practiced. You each know your way around a cock, thanks[pc.hasCock|| in whole] to your relationship with Kiro, but you can’t say you’ve coordinated too many blowjobs with both of your girlfriends at once.

Nevertheless, what you three lack in like-minded teamwork, you more than make up for in enthusiasm: Paige takes the initiative to dive lower and tending to the knot-like bulbous flesh with open-mouthed kisses and long, broad strokes of her tongue; your right hand jerks her shaft and you grind your face against whatever you aren’t stroking (which lacks in technique but provides in aesthetic – you’re so horny for Azariah that you don’t care what you do, as long as you have your face against her junk); and Kiro, something of an overachiever, goes straight for the tip, sucking the thin tip into her mouth and sinking down far enough that her throat begins to bulge with Azariah’s meat.
Your hands continue to work on her cock, and you feel every pulse of Azariah’s heart through her stiff dick – and you can trace the movement of every shot of pre as it flows up her shaft.

She’s capable of unloading more pre in one shot than most average humans are in a whole load, and no matter how ready you <b>think</b> you are, you can’t help but let a bit of it dribble down from the corners of your mouth. Luckily, as soon as Paige hears you struggling, she’s right there with you, her tongue lapping at the union of your mouth and Azariah’s dick to catch anything that you miss. When you pull away for some air, Paige is on you, her tongue surging into your mouth to dance with yours and to scoop any juices you had missed for herself. And when she’s done, she takes her turn on Azariah, bobbing her head on the juicy shaft.