[AVIM] AV Idol Manager

Layer Games

Apr 9, 2024
This month Companion for VIP backer is Samus Aran parody : S.Aran!

Receive newest progress update before everyone else on our Patreon.

Samus Aran sketch.gif

Layer Games

Apr 9, 2024
Added new dialogue for Kubo and Eri, Junya and Miya, Eri and Junya when they first encounter themselves.
I want story to be triggered by the player instead the game choking you with it.Build a Yoga Lesson Room to unlock Miya and other staff so they can interact with each other. I want them also have crush, fall in love beside the player so you will have rival if you targeting particular romance options. Instead fixed relationship I want to be randomly generated so you will have different NPC relationship every time you replay the game.

Need a lot of work and testing but I will work hard.

ERI-KUBO screenshot.png
MIYA - JUNYA.png

Layer Games

Apr 9, 2024
Working on :

1. Deck Building gameplay (Sound and other implemantation)

2.Romance options implementation (Contacts love level UI)

3.Walking speed is more faster

4.Player`s EXP level up system

Announcement
1. To speed up development process the I will be halting the Public Web (HTML 5) version to a Public stand alone download (Windows, OSX and Linux) from next month. Patreon backer will have the first early access download a week earlier before the public release.

2.Due to Patreon slowly cracking down on Adult Game developers, I decided to set up a SubscribeStar page (still waiting verification) and will be making the 4th build called "Extreme" exclusively for SubscribeStar. In Extreme Build will contain what Patreon is not allowed in their`s Terms of Service which I felt very limited because the theme of the game (seriously, it`s a Yakuza game, what do you expect?). Just in case Patreon purged the page and I don`t see they will backing down in the future, I still have way to fund the game.

Thank you for your support!

Here`s last month VIP Companion!Samus!

Samus Aran with logo.gif

Layer Games

Apr 9, 2024
Start working on the Tokyo Map. The red light district and several main location.
The Poll result for the next Patron & VIP Build is the Ladypool outfit.
Tokyo Map Screenshot.png

Layer Games

Apr 9, 2024
Development concept :
As you progress your character in CHARISMA, INTELLIGENCE and STRENGTH; you can unlock new cards to make it more easier and faster to achieve victory in the dialogue card game.
Every Romance options will have unique characteristic so you have to adjust your Deck when you are trying to woo certain love target.

New Card.png

Layer Games

Apr 9, 2024
Working for the next month Patron and VIP Build.

Added the barebone of Shinjuku area where the Soapland is now can be access. Hopefully this is a foundation for other red light district building.

Soapland building.png

Layer Games

Apr 9, 2024
  • Added barebone of Shibuya, Harajuku, Hamamatsu and Shinagawa
  • Love level appear in the dialogue
  • Several bug fixes
  • Companion menu
  • Added Cheat for maxing love level of every Love Interest
This will be the start of the later game feature of : having girlfriend/boyfriend and marriage. Eventually you can live together after marriage!

Love Cheat.png

Love Cheat2.png

Layer Games

Apr 9, 2024
Alright Busty MILF Lover ; here`s come a new romance options :
Miyamoto Natsuki!
She runs a hostess club in Harajuku called the Cat`s Eye. The first romance options with big tities.
Miyamoto Natsuki.png