[AVIM] AV Idol Manager

Layer Games

Apr 9, 2024
Hello everyone!

Currently developing a management game with several dating sim+point and click adventure element called "AV Idol Manager".

Several gameplay idea :
  • Audition Idol to join your studio.
  • Hire various staff for your company
  • Build movie sets to shoot your movie
  • Improve your company by researching new genres
  • Watch the sales of your movie made!
  • Manage your company`s finance while aiming to be the best in the industry!
  • Dating sim (Deck Building elements) and visual novel style storyline
  • Free roaming system exploration feature!! (Point and Click)

It`s still in Pre Alpha state, so tons of bugs, unfinished implemantation and placeholders.

AV Idol Manager

ScreenshotPoC3.png
Status2.png
Conversation 2.png

English is not my native language but I`m willing to learn to enhance the game experience.

Status3.png
Sprite-0007.png

You can also make your own character.

MaleGenital.png
TranGenital.png

Layer Games

Apr 9, 2024
Aki.png

Yamada Aki.png

Aki is a bright, friendly and cheerful personality and always having an easygoing smile on her face.

She ran away from home due to her abusive father when she was a teenager and has been living on her own since then.

Tempted with the financial gain from the AV Industry, she debuted her movie at a very young age.

Currently in a love relationship with Chiyo.​

Layer Games

Apr 9, 2024
Matsumoto Gumi emblem.png

Matsumoto-Gumi​

The current reigning Yakuza Clan in Tokyo. It is named after its founder Shinichi Matsumoto.

Started as a small clan, their ruthlessness approach make them rise to be one of the most feared clan. After the assassination of their founder, his heir continued to even a brutal retaliation. Accumulated financial gain over the years make Matsumoto-Gumi the wealthiest clan in Japan, raking million Yen in illegal activities.

Yet, dwindling new member and government ruling force them to diversify their income stream.

Layer Games

Apr 9, 2024
Hashimoto Akari.png

YXAumA.png

Akari is clever, brave, and analytical.

From early age she demonstrates exceptional curiosity for science and the natural world.

She rescues animals and aspires to be a veterinarian. Unfortunately, She quit veterinary schools to take care her single mother with terminal illness. Stacking student loan and hospital bill, she turn into adult industry for a swift money solution behinds her mother`s back.

Beside regularly visit her mother she still studying veterinary in her free time .

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
I'm curious if you can make your character female and you can freely make an all-lesbian studio.

Layer Games

Apr 9, 2024
You definitely can make your character female and there`s already 2 lesbian Idols. So with further update and increase Idols line up, i think you can make an all- lesbian studio.

But, I`m still can`t decide if you can romance your own Idols though.

Layer Games

Apr 9, 2024
Sasaki Chiyo.png

ChiyoVer2.png

Chiyo is a plain shy woman who is obsessed with Origami.

She is currently in a relationship with Yamada Aki, another AV Idol.

Unfortunately, despite her kind personality, she has had a lot of trouble making a connection with people.Following Aki`s footstep to enter the adult industry, her busty figurine gain local popularity and both often shoot movies together.

Despite the age gap, She hope to marry Aki soon and retired from the adult industry.