Avid Roleplayer Looking For A Group

Ravenhurst1161

Aug 4, 2019
Hello, I am new here and I thought about trying to get into some RP groups, or 1-on-1 even, to enjoy a bit of fun.

I do RP on a very, very frequent basis. Usually over Discord primarily as I am not too inclined to do forum rp. But, if need be, I'll do so.

Generally I'll play a female or herm character at most times. Furry, scalie, demon (typically a succubi) or anything in between.

I don't mind lewd things, so long as they aren't a solely primary focus. A good 60% lewd to 40% norm is a good enough balance for me.

Character references will come in picture form as I have a large collection to use for any character I'll play.

I do not want to GM/DM anything as groups I form fall flat, so I hope to find someone to take me on a trip, be it solo or with a party.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
I actually have a discord server with quite a few other roleplayers that might enjoy your writing! I'd be willing to try something for you to, in a world I'm building called Erdhevrar. We have a fun little community. I'm ShinyHappyFitsOfRage#0361 on discord if you're interested!