Autosave/Timer Saving/Sleep saving

TTTheRussian

Apr 23, 2020
Togliatti
What about the possibility of not paying attention to permanent saving, sometimes (personally with me) looking for some thing I go through many characters (NPCs) or locations, and then I suddenly die, I get to the “bad end”, I forget the thing, and I understand that I have not been saved for a long time because of the search.
Therefore, I propose adding auto-save some time later, after sleep, or a certain number of actions.
There will be only one autosave, that is, after sleep, an autosave occurs in a slot that does not occupy a normal save slot, and after some actions it overwrites the autosave, that is, it will not be possible to return that old autosave.

Reactions: Droxzyn

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
do you know how to code?
if yes, can you code the autosave for the game with over 2+ words of code without breaking it?
did you not see this when you were entering ideas thread?

TTTheRussian

Apr 23, 2020
Togliatti
Нет, я не знаю как, но я просто хотел поделиться проблемой, которая постоянно возникает в игре, я понимаю, что это глупо для меня распространять как желание, я хочу, чтобы меню чита было в меню, я хочу, чтобы код был более удобным и все такое, просто если бы это было возможно, я хотел бы видеть это в игре

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
ну поперше ти можеш тупо напічатати чіти просто на клаві, а з кодом це вже таке, ту жеж 5-6 кодерів ти не можеш їх змусити кодувати одинаково, плюс деякі лише кодоють то що захочать/подобається їм

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

TTTheRussian

Apr 23, 2020
Togliatti
But what if, say, take autosave as a download? Typically, each action gives a certain number of points, and when the points score (for example) 100, then auto-save occurs? And when you sleep you get the maximum score.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
do you know how to code?
if yes, can you code the autosave for the game with over 2+ words of code without breaking it?
did you not see this when you were entering ideas thread?
From the "what the ideas subforum is for" thread:

The exception to the above is ideas for purely mechanical changes to the game. If you have ideas that would improve the way the game works, combat balance, class features, etc., this is the place to put them up for discussion.